Ex is driving 15 hrs to come visit me

My Ex bf is driving from NC up here to MI to see me for the weekend. He is on break from school and wanted to come see me to "see where we stand". I don't really know what to think of that, but i am looking forward to seeing him. He had broken up with me a little over a month ago because he couldn't handle the long distence relationship.

Around that time, a girl he had known from HS started taking a liking to him. I'm not so sure what he thinks of her, but i know she likes him. He admited that after he told her he was gonna see me, she gave him a hickey. She knows i still care for him. I think it might have been to start some * * * * between him and i when he gets here. But i decided to let it go and not let her mess with us and play stupid immature games. But her leaving that hickey means he let her do it when he could've told her no. I don't know what to think, nor how to act when he gets here.

What if he starts to get mushy with me. Should i let him?

What about this other chick?

Maybe he told you that to get your emotional attention. After all, he's coming for that big 'where we stand' talk. So he could be placing sort of a "shadow" there implying if you & he don't get back together he has someone waiting in the wings potentially, or that other women find him attractive, etc. So maybe just as an emotional "card" slipped in to yank your chain & possibly influence you a little. Don't know but that is a thought that came to mind.

You can always ask him "if you weren't sure where we stood yet, why did you let another woman give you a hickey"? And you don't have to be angry about it. You can just ask it in the curious way anyone would be feeling.

Archived