NC= No Contact

OOPSdiditagain
Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

The truth about NC is that it is for the Dumpee to heal. If we were to speak to our ex everyday would we be able to move on with our lives, every person, every relationship and every break is unique although they seem similar they are not.

What works for one person or couple may not work for another. Sometimes NC makes the other person realize that it was a mistake that THEY broke up with him or her.

If you go crazy begging, and doing all these things it works against you the person then confirms why they broke up with you. NC is for healing so that you can be stronger in the end.

Yeah it sucks to be dumped or dump someone and they not want you back but that gives you a reason to not make the same mistakes or allow the same mistakes to happen to you in the next relationship whether it is with your ex or someone new.

So please everyone stay strong...when you feel like calling your ex smile for 25 seconds, see what happens and if that doesn't work go out with friends or family... watch food tv, cook something...

I also want to ask this: NC is healing yourself blah blah.. but also is to "disappear" from your ex. Having already making your profiles on social sites private, and deleting the ex from those profiles, would it be wise to delete some of the ex's close friends profiles so the ex doesn't have a chance at knowing what you're up to? =D I'm just thinking so many evil thoughts right now. Mentally, it makes me happy thinking the ex isn't getting what she wants if she wants to know anything about what i'm doing after the hurt she's put me through.

lol yaaay! But what was the point of this thread? =P No offence at all, just it seems more like a responce to a question.

"If we were to speak to our ex everyday would we be able to move on with our lives" - I do not get this statement.

I think what she meant to say was "If we were to speak to our ex everyday we would *NOT* be able to move on with our lives."

I also want to ask this: NC is healing yourself blah blah.. but also is to "disappear" from your ex. Having already making your profiles on social sites private, and deleting the ex from those profiles, would it be wise to delete some of the ex's close friends profiles so the ex doesn't have a chance at knowing what you're up to? =D I'm just thinking so many evil thoughts right now. Mentally, it makes me happy thinking the ex isn't getting what she wants if she wants to know anything about what i'm doing after the hurt she's put me through.

I haven't removed my ex from my social networking sites. I think it's up to each of us. Sure it probably would help but to each their own. My ex is there, her kids, her friends so it's not like it's straightforward. Just do what you feel you need to do to move on. Just don't breakdown and contact them because you think it will be better with them.

Archived