Having dinner but his ex will be there...any tips?

impossible

Hi all,

I have a dinner to go to with my bf. Its a group of his friends - mostly all females actually. ive met them a couple of times before and all seem nice. they've aranged another dinner.

I think my boyfriend's ex will be there.

Im new to dating, so i haven't exepreinced the 'ex' before. lol. Is this weird that she'll be there?

she is his friend on facebook and does post messages. She does know the other female friends he has which is probably why she is going. They dated over 2 years ago - i have a feeling she cheated on him, but not sure...

To clarify, im not jealous or anythign of that sort, i dont have a problem with her, but im just no sure how to act if she is there.....any tips?

thanks.

Act like she's any other person. They dated 2 years ago, and there will be plenty of other people there so she should just blend in.

A girl my boyfriend dated years ago actually lives down the street from him, and comes over with her kids (so they can play with his kid, and his roommates' kids) on a regular basis. I just kinda got over it, I don't treat it any different than if she was another friend that comes over to hang out.

don't make it a big deal and be the girl that showed up with issues. go to have a good time with your bf.

be happy he actually invited you. i see a lot of threads where the guy didn't even invite his gf and there will be an ex or another girl there.

remember, he's with you and not her.

Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

Archived