did i do the right thing....

j44

we have been broken up since october, kept very very limited contact, she had a new bf after about 2 weeks didn't want to talk to her, lately the past month or 2 she is really contacting me, i have been ignoring it, we were still friends on myspace, facebook, but i found myself not wanting to know details of her life, i recently accidently called her (touch screen phones!) so i broke nc to apologize, she said why wont u talk to me, i figured instead of ignoring her i would tell her that we have no reason to talk anymore, that i don't stay friends with girls who leave me, for her to please respect my wishes and not keep contacting me, she called me some names and said she just misses talking to me, at this point i was pretty mad and decided to delete her from myspace and facebook, then this morning i get a message you really are a jerk.

well it makes me feel horrible but i don't want to be her friend because i dont wanna hear about other men blah blah blah and that she still loves me, if she loved me so much she'd be with me, i put in my head that since she hasn't said it up to this point its useless to be in contact with her, i don't need her friendship.

did i do the right thing, i mean in the back of my head i still want to talk to her but really have no reason anymore, bring out old feelings seems worse..

I guess it depends on what you want.

IF you want to get over her and heal. Then yes, absolutly and it's better for her in the long run to heal too even if she doesn't see it that way right now.

IF you wanted to get back together with her then no. She could be trying to get back together with you and you are shutting her down. She's not going to call you cold after two months and say let's get back together. She will start slow with something like... I miss you.

Archived