What should I do for a 1 year anniversary?

Kalypso
How to Celebrate an Epic Year of Fi...
How to Celebrate an Epic Year of Firsts

surprise her with a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure, possibly attached to a rose! Then take her for a picnic in the park, equipped with fresh fruit and veggies, wine etc, an ipod/music for dancing or take out to a beautiful garden or place that special between the two of you! And be sure to give her something pretty earrings or necklace... this will only work if she likes to feel pretty and special though I know i would love it if a guy did it for me

The best thing ever is to plan a day together. Doesn't have to be expensive, doesn't have to be grandeur. Just some one on one time.

Amusement parks, all day hikes, zoo, tour of the city, day trip to a near by attraction (wine vineyard, beach, historical district).

Then, give her your gifts at the end of the day once you've returned home. Buy (or make) a little cake to enjoy at the end of the night, and settle in on the couch.

Congradualations on the one year. You sound like you are really in love with her. She's lucky to have a guy who loves her so much. I think the important thing is just to spend time with her. What does she like doing best? It's hard to tell you what she might like when we don't her or her intrests. Making it personalized to her shows her that you know her well, and after a year, I'm sure you do. Good luck, and don't worry over it too much. Just have fun and enjoy the love.

Archived