We just broke up two weeks ago, before that we were together and having fun and being together.

She dating a new man right now, and she plastering it all over facebook. She text to me and ask "no hard feelings right" , while she bad mouths me behide my back.

Its so sudden, how can she change so fast, we were just together, and now shes with someone completely opposite of me and has a new attitude. So selfish and disregard who I am and what we had.

I decided to remove her from FB and AIM, I'm mailing back her stuff that she wanted back. But I also want to mail back all the stuff she made me, should I do that? or should I just box it away or throw it away? I want to mail it all back to her because I guess I want her to remember how she once was to me, but in doing so she might mail back all the stuff I made for her.

Im just extremely lost and confused right now.

I would just mail back her stuff, not the stuff she made you. Mailing the stuff she made you would make it seem you were simply trying to get a reaction out of her. Taking her off FB and AIM was a really good move. Best of luck to you. She seems careless and you're probably better off.

Erm how old is this woman?

Who broke up with who?

Why did you two break up?

Seems really inconsiderate and immature for posting this new person over facebook and saying "no hard feelings right."

I don't know but to me if she said just "no hard feelings?" it would suggest more of a respect than saying "no hard feelings right." as in she wants you to say no to make her feel better about what she is doing.

i think taking her off fb was a mistake. ...

No, it wasn't. In my opinion it works best when you cut your ex out of life immediately and for good. Mail her stuff back but keep presents and then disappear for her.

With posting pics of her new love and her she just wants to get reaction out of you. Don't do her this favor, it'll eat her up...trust me.

Take your time and heal. A few months down the line you look back and smile. Life's to short to be wasted on inconsiderate and immature women!

well, she most likely didn't change that fast. either she has been changing for a while and just kept up a certain facade around you until you split up or she's young and impulsive and gets passionate about things very quickly which means that it will most likely burn out quickly.

anyway, don't worry about it. she's baiting you. she wants a reaction. move on, focus on you.

i think taking her off fb was a mistake. it shows that she got to you. i have kept my ex on fb but i have hidden her from my home page so i don't see her latest antics w/ other men..

It doesnt show that she got to him, it shows that he doesnt care, or wont care, or wont follow her daily self aggrandizing website.

wrong - if someone deleted me off fb it is because i have gotten a reaction out of them. why not make sure that his profile is uplifting and happy? why not put a status "Jake Hope is having a great time" - that will really get the ex. she will be thinking " i split up w/ him, he must be heart broken yet he is outhere having a good time"

Thank you everyone for all your help.

I thought about taking her off facebook was a good idea, I had the same doubt tho, when she asked if there was "no hard feelings right" I said to her " haha no not hard feelings lol" and she didn't respond to that. Afterwards I took her off facebook, I wonder if shes gonna think i am hurt or whatever. But I also think, if she goes to find me...whos checking up on who you know?

wrong - if someone deleted me off fb it is because i have gotten a reaction out of them. why not make sure that his profile is uplifting and happy? why not put a status "Jake Hope is having a great time" - that will really get the ex. she will be thinking " i split up w/ him, he must be heart broken yet he is outhere having a good time"

Not wrong... an opinion. The way you describe it is about game-playing and one-upping to prove the guy is happy without her. And THAT is just as obvious that she got to him.

And my opinion is that it's good to remove her from FB. Simply removing with no show of emotion is perfect. It's not about HER, its about him healing and if he will heal without seeing her lame FB updates, then great.

As to mailing back her stuff: I'd mail back her belongings, and just box up all the stuff she made you. Put the box in a closet, attic, garage... wherever you won't see it for a while. In the future, when you're healed, you can decide what to keep or not.

Guys I did all that and she sent me a fb message inbox message today saying " haha wow you really removed me as a friend" and when I clicked on her name it showed her update...I dunno how it would still show that but it said " haha some people are too petty to be mature enough to get over things...oh well back to excerizing and tanning"

What do you guys make of her reaction????

Guys I did all that and she sent me a fb message inbox message today saying " haha wow you really removed me as a friend" and when I clicked on her name it showed her update...I dunno how it would still show that but it said " haha some people are too petty to be mature enough to get over things...oh well back to excerizing and tanning"

What do you guys make of her reaction????

She's an ass. All she is doing is making herself look like an immature little twit with no class. No response is necessary. Just be happy she's gone.

She didn't get enough of a reaction from you so she's prodding you for a bit of drama.

I'd carry on giving her no reaction. She'll either get bored of prodding or make herself look sillier still to those who can be bothered to look.

I would take my toys and go find a different sandbox to play in.

Its hard, but be disciplined and just remove yourself from any possible contact with her. In the end, this is what will help you get over it more than anything else.

Archived