Should I apologize to my friend

Apologize Meaning | Apologize in a ...
Apologize Meaning | Apologize in a Sentence | Most common words in English #shorts

Ugh! Last night I acted weird to my friend and not sure if I might have offended him or his gf. Although they were both nice to me last night when I left the bar.

For one thing, I am not a night person. I tend to get weird and sleepy as the night goes along. As I get older, I have a harder time staying up.

I think I might have flirted with my friend last night (when I was tired and zoning out). Not sure. We have been friends for a few months now, all of his, him, his friends and his gf. We do things together like hang out, play WoW and other things.

He has a gf and they are both good friends with me. I have a crush on one of his friends (or at least I did). He was also there last night.

His gf had put out a FB request about people wanting to go out with them last night. At first I hadn't wanted to, but knowing that her bf was going to be there and that we were all friends, I agreed.

I am NOT trying to steal people's bf's. That is soooo NOT me.

I do text with him on occasions about WoW stuff and now I will just shoot the crap with him via texting when I am bored at work.

He has helped me with some things.

I have no idea why I am posting this. I just felt like I was flirting with him last night. Not sure why and hope his gf and he didn't notice it.

I feel bad about it. Want to apologize but if he didn't notice, I don't want to bring up weird crap either. I likes their friendships.

Ugh!

What exactly did you say or do that you think was flirting?

It may be best to just not say anything unless you can tell us something you did blatantly. The other people might not have seen you as flirting or not even remembered what you said, and bringing it up could seem awkward, or making a big deal out of something - or just overthinking yourself.

If you kissed him, rubbed his back, nibbled on his ear - yes, you do owe an apology . if you said something that might have been taken either way, and no one reacted to what you said in a bad way, then maybe its nothing. Hard to say with no details.

I didn't do anything blatent. He has a gf who is also my friend.

In the past few days, I've come to realize I have a small crush on him. I think I flirted with my eyes and laughed and giggled at what he said, stuff like that.

I know I went to the thing last night mainly because he was going to be there, and because the guy I once had a crush on, was also going to be there.

I am afraid that I may have let him know, inadvertently, that I have a wee bit of a crush on him.

I didn't do anything blatent. He has a gf who is also my friend.

In the past few days, I've come to realize I have a small crush on him. I think I flirted with my eyes and laughed and giggled at what he said, stuff like that.

I know I went to the thing last night mainly because he was going to be there, and because the guy I once had a crush on, was also going to be there.

I am afraid that I may have let him know, inadvertently, that I have a wee bit of a crush on him.

giggling at someone's joke doesn't necessarily constitute flirting.

But what from you say, I think it is less about what you did than how you feel. You may feel that your feelings are out there on your sleeve for all to see, but maybe they aren't really. Sometimes when we have a crush, etc, things seem so much "bigger" than they really are.

I would just not say anything.

Woah, I wouldn't say anything. Just make sure it doesn't happen.

If you where sleepy I doubt you where flirting with him.

And most important: even if you did subtly (very subtly it seems) did anything to come accross flirty, it's best to just move on. If you call attention to it and make a whole huge apology/issue out of it, it'll just blow up.

Archived