I cant take it anymore

nobody88

i so badly wanna just kill myself right now. im never gunna amount to nuthin. im tired of workin so hard just to survive. i have no money, i have nothing and im going nowhere. i dont care about nothing anymore. i hate everyone and everything in this whole fukking world. F it all. i wanna be dead. i wanna scream and im so pissed right now. im gunna end up doing something stupid or messing up eventually its inevitable. i cant take it anymore

Maybe you should watch Girl Interrupted. I know it sounds a little bit random but I watched it, and it did kind of help.

If you want to give the world the middle finger, laying down and dying isn't going to be exactly the way to do it. Find something to punch and beat the crap out of it. Find a secluded place and scream your voice raw. Let out some of your frustration. Then just go against everything you hate. Do the opposite of what you dislike and realize that you can only control yourself. Don't internalize the ugliness around you.

If you are to the edge where you feel you really are going to go through with it, I urge you to do a few things:

-call the phone number on the top of this page

-call family or friends you can talk to

-remove yourself from your current environment

-go to the nearest ER if you are far gone and in danger

-keep posting

if i do anything like go to the er or anything like that its just gunna bother people and cause them annoyance. i dont want to bother people i feel everyone already hates me , why bother them , they dont care about me . theyll just think im some crazy weird person

Try the other steps before going to the ER. If you still feel that you are about to do it, then go. Put yourself in a stable situation and then see how you feel after. They will also help you figure out a way to manage better if you do decide to go.

But, that is a last resort.

if i do anything like go to the er or anything like that its just gunna bother people and cause them annoyance. i dont want to bother people i feel everyone already hates me , why bother them , they dont care about me . theyll just think im some crazy weird person

For a start, why do you call yourself 'nobody'?

Stop and think. If you see yourself as nobody, others will see the same. You are not a bad person, so to be nobody, you are just a person with a hard life. Accept it and please stop being so negative. Look forward to the brighter future, and wake up every day conscious of your presence and aware that you breath...Feel lucky to be alive. You only have once chance to live. It is a meaningful chance. Why do you mourn for what is not meant for you? Do you want wealth? Do you think that this will make you happy? It won't. Think this, there are a lot of poor people in this world. A lot poorer than you. You are lucky to have the opportunity to work. Some people are not even lucky enough to have that, some people starve to death....

Please do not waste your life on feeling depressed or unhappy in your life.

You only have one life.

Idnetify the problem in your life- and then tackle it.

The problem is not your life, it is you!

Archived