N/C second time around?

Just a question, im trying to get on with my life since breakup with ex, even though still miss her a lot. After we 1st broke up we went 10 weeks n/c , (she broke with me) then she got back in contact, saying how she was so scared she had pushed me away and nearly lost the one person she trusts loves and can be herself with, wanted it all but again panicked , she has a lot of issues, depression, self esteem. So we went into a fwb situation, but were very close, talking every day etc.

She pushed it further talking future etc, i tried to let it wash over me but in the end asked if she wanted to start as a relationship again, she panicked saying you want more than me and i will never have a relationship again, with you or anybody. She has always said to me and others im the only one she would ever have a relationship with.

The thing is ive heard all this off her before, but a lot stronger last time.

So the question really is , does an ex often go into a comfort zone the secnd time around and leave it longer before breaking n/c with the knowledge that you have let them back in the last time?

most women have issues(no offense ladies) but it seems like she has more than usual. Alotta times you cant really hold to much what they are saying, because they are so affected by emotions at the time. My ex told me when she dumped me that she didnt want to be in any more relationships, that it was a hassle and then she gets a boyfriend not even a month later. Perhaps shes looking for a pity party or maybe she is just confused, dont be there to aid her thought. NC really is the way to go, I wish I was more strict with it, its for your own good not knowing whats happening in there life. in 5 months NC was only broke 3 times one by her and two by me, I found out she has a boyfriend now and wish I never did by contacting her, being in the dark is much better.

I wont break n/c the ball is in her court, it`s just diffrent this time as when we were kind of back together for those couple of months she had told me how she put up barriers to push me away, and how much she had thought about me. I know when we split this time she was very down in her self, about life in genral, but is to scared to try and start putting it right.

I dont know if i could ever trust her not to run from her feeling`s again, if she does ever try to get back.

Archived