To the Ladies, Here's a good question

falku951

So this chick at work heavily flirts with me, grabs my butt (i did it to her too, i slapped it) and talks dirty.. gives alot of sexual innuendo in our convos.

Sometimes though, when I "initiate the flirting etc etc" she would back away somewhat.

Why would you "back away"??

And no, i dont care about this job

A Lady with 'class'.....lucky you, lol

Never been a one to grab a mans butt and talk sexual to him and unless it's a partner......but I reckon she's backing away probbaly because she isn't that interested.

It's the only time I back away and in any circumstance...

So this chick at work heavily flirts with me, grabs my butt (i did it to her too, i slapped it) and talks dirty.. gives alot of sexual innuendo in our convos.

Sometimes though, when I "initiate the flirting etc etc" she would back away somewhat.

Why would you "back away"??

And no, i dont care about this job

She might just be a flirtbox. Sometimes people keep themselves entertained by flirting with any and everything that will respond back. It seems like she wants your attention, but at the sametime might not be all that interested. But the fact that she can get you to respond to her is all she may feel like she needs from you.

Maybe it's because all you do is flirt and she is starting to feel objectify. Consider talking to her like a buddy from time to time, or at least take sex out of the equation. Girls like that. In general, we like being sexy (and just to clarify, I -like southern- wouldn't act like that to be sexy, but different people have diff ideas!) but we don't want to feel like that's ALL we have to offer.

I think going around grab-assing people is highly inappropriate. Sorry to be blunt, but in my world any girl who grabs my butt wants to f me, plain and simple. If the feelings mutal and I try and she's not interested then she needs to stay away from me and learn how to control her hands. Or find her handler so he can put her back in her cage.

Archived