He is giving me a 2nd chance!!!!

OOPSdiditagain

He is giving me a 2nd chance!!!! we are taking it slow this time!!!! I cannot believe it , he called and told me! He said I am so good to him and his kids but the arguing needs to stop!!! We are talking tonight!!! 2morrow would have been a week since we broke up!

read my original thread he broke up with me on plane!

I am so happy!!!!

Thanks, I am so happy!!! I cannot believe it after all that went on, he really needed the space to think!....give your ex's space right after you break up......it's importnat for both of you to heal and think.....

congratulations! take it slow and enjoy the second chance.

re: giving ex's space...well, i think it depends on the people involved. with my ex he really wanted the space to continue the relationship with the skank he dumped me for. so it's not always for them to think things through. it's usually for selfish reasons such as the one i stated.

it does depend on the situation of course and how your ex is, if you been with them long enough then you should know. Always listen to the things your partner says and sometimes what they don't say, alot of us think it just happened over night but it turns out the problem was always there, one os us relaized it and was hoping it would change without it being said or that person did mention it but it never stopped. A relationship should not be like a job, if there are things in it that make it seem that way, well that is not healthy. A relationship is for 2 people who love eachother and want to be with eachother cause they make one another happy.

Archived