17. Granuloma Inguinale
  18. Ureaplasma infection
  19. Cervicitis
  20. Epididymitis
  21. Prostatitis
  22. Proctitis
  23. Yeast Infection

Anything else I'm missing?

HPV is genital warts. With most strains you don't get warts. Most strains you don't get symptoms except it can cause cervical cancer in women. I think it's something like only 2% of the strains of HPV cause warts. Also unless you have warts there is no way to test for it in men. There is a vaccine out there for it (the cancer causing kind) but they only give it to you if you've never had an irregular pap.

I don't know if crabs is considered an STD, just gross little animals living in your crotch.

You can get them in your eyebrows to. You don't have to have sex to get crabs, just like you don't have to have sex to get herpes, HIV, or Bacterial Vaginosis

"Hepatitis A and Hepatitis E are transmitted via the fecal-oral route; Hepatitis C (liver cancer) is rarely sexually transmittable, and the route of transmission of Hepatitis D (only if infected with B) is uncertain, but may include sexual transmission."

B is the main one.

"Hepatitis A and Hepatitis E are transmitted via the fecal-oral route; Hepatitis C (liver cancer) is rarely sexually transmittable, and the route of transmission of Hepatitis D (only if infected with B) is uncertain, but may include sexual transmission."

B is the main one.

Thank you!

If you’re counting Bacterial Vaginosis, you should count Yeast Infections. They are almost the same thing just with your PH off in the other direction. It happen naturally in your body sometime people are just prone to them, changing diet and other habits can help you stop getting them, but if you a female, female partnership then you can give them back and forth and if you have a male partner (and he doesn't wash well) he can keep giving it back to you even though he can't get it.

If you’re counting Bacterial Vaginosis, you should count Yeast Infections. They are almost the same thing just with your PH off in the other direction. It happen naturally in your body sometime people are just prone to them, changing diet and other habits can help you stop getting them, but if you a female, female partnership then you can give them back and forth and if you have a male partner (and he doesn't wash well) he can keep giving it back to you even though he can't get it.

Yeah I'm also putting in sexual transmitted infections, which I think, is a bit different from sexual transmitted DISEASES in a way.

Yeah I'm also putting in sexual transmitted infections, which I think, is a bit different from sexual transmitted DISEASES in a way.

Yes BV and Yeast infections are not STDs But they are STI's... I think. I feel like I have done all of this research and study and have helped out in health clinics and help council people dealing with STD issues and I still feel like I don't have enough info.

Then you should take BV off it is an infection, not a disease. No need to add that stigma to something that is already kind of awful and embarrassing (It makes you smell like fish and you get off colored discharge)

So can the common cold, flu, and parasites. Also E coli and a ton of others... and they're not STD's. A yeast infection occurs all on it's own without a sexual partner. Just because it can be passed to someone doesn't make it an STD. Look it up on a med site

B is the main one.

I dont think B is the main one anymore, at least in developed areas. It was standard procedure to be vaccinated against Hep B my first year of college, and a Heo A vaccine exists and is recommended for sexually active people.

Hepatitis C is not "liver cancer", cancer cannot be transmitted sexually. Cancer is a byproduct, just like cervical cancer is a byproduct of HPV. Hep C is a viral infection just like the others link removed Hep C is a sexually transmitted disease and is not uncommon.

I dont think B is the main one anymore, at least in developed areas. It was standard procedure to be vaccinated against Hep B my first year of college, and a Heo A vaccine exists and is recommended for sexually active people.

Hepatitis C is not "liver cancer", cancer cannot be transmitted sexually. Cancer is a byproduct, just like cervical cancer is a byproduct of HPV. Hep C is a viral infection just like the others link removed Hep C is a sexually transmitted disease and is not uncommon.

B is the form of hepatitis most likely to be contracted through sexual activity because you get it through body fluids (ie. semen).

Most people in the the developed world who get A get it from sexual activity because they do ass to mouth. Not as many people do ATM as those who do standard sexual activities involving semen (I assume).

Although C is not liver cancer (I admit it does sound like it there), it, along with B are the only two that are known to cause liver cancer. You get it through contact with blood (ie. needle sharing).

I think you should take off Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast Infections and put them into a STI (sexually transmitted infections) category. Also, you might include that molluscum contagiosum is transferred both non-sexually and sexually and is found in children and adults.

Hm, I just moved right down the street from Planned Parenthood this weekend. Maybe I will go get full testing done?

Archived