I don't know what to do!

OHNO1607308101

So I have been with my current boyfriend for 4 years now and I love him dearly. He is my world. Before him I was kind of seeing a married man, and really fell for him, I saw him off and on for about 5 years. He is an amazing man, besides the fact that he is married. Anyway, this past week the married dude got ahold of me... and I never quite got over him. He is now separated from him wife and wants to see me. I really want to see him and might go see him tomorrow morning.... but I think I may sleep with him and the horrible thing is that I really want to... I never got over him but I want to keep my boyfriend too. I don't know what to do.. I know what is right and what is wrong... and know this is wrong but I really need some feedback on this.

Please Help!

He is an amazing man, besides the fact that he is married.

That's an oxymoron.

You say you know right from wrong...so you should know that you should not go see him.

You have the urge to (which is okay) but don't put yourself in a situation where you will give into temptation.

If you cannot do that, leave the bf.

I don't think your boyfriend is what you're looking for if you have these strong urges for the other guy. Your boyfriend invested a lot of time in to the relationship he has with you so you owe it to him not to waste anymore of his time, which is what you're doing. Because clearly you see yourself in the arms of another man. Get out of your relationship before you cheat thats all I have to say about that, because if you dont, what goes around comes around

I think you are looking for validation for what you already know you are going to do. Well you've got it from me.

If you are even having these thoughts it tells me (and it should tell you) that you and your current boyfriend aren't right for each other.

If you don't go with the married guy you'll always be asking yourself what if!?

Who knows...you and this guy may be perfect for each other...you'll never know until you try. You only live once. Truly you should go for it.

If you really do love your boyfriend dearly and think he is your world, then what to do is obvious.

Life is full of temptations: the sexy ex, the handsome stranger, the co-worker that you really "click" with. You'll always feel attraction to other people, but you don't have to act on it.

You really don't need feedback. You already know what decision you should make. Even if someone on here were to tell you to go ahead and cheat on your boyfriend you would still know it is the wrong thing to do. You already know that if you make a decision to cheat it will forever be on your conscience and that you will think less of yourself as a person.

after reading this forum i dint think i will ever be in a relationship. cheating is rampant is todays society. its like a norm these days.

DNA evidence suggests that infidelity has been rampant for quite a long time. And there are so many more ways to be hurt than by someone cheating on you. But you're right: if you can't handle a bloody nose, don't pick up the ball.

after reading this forum i dint think i will ever be in a relationship. cheating is rampant is todays society. its like a norm these days.

I think you get a skewed viewpoint on a forum like this. This is where people come to post about their relationship problems. So you get a much higher percentage of people dealing with infidelity, abuse, etc., than in the general population. Happy people in stable relationships don't come here!

And I really don't think it would matter who I was with I would feel this way. There was never really any closure, and I have thought about him (the married guy) alot over the years. He has always been a weakness of mine.... I am so confused.

Sweetheart... Just go to him... but firstly be big & brave and leave your boyfriend. Don't go and test the water. If your going to shoot...then shoot but don't disrespect 4 years. Its clear your boyfriend is not right for you or you would not have these thoughts or would not even want to go.

If your going to roll dice then roll it with a clean heart, and if your numbers come up then well done.. however if they don't then you will have learnt an important lesson, but don't hurt a guy of 4 years. Please break it off first.

Jason

you have not seen the married man for how long 4 years did you say???

what if he has grown a second head?

people change over time... is my point!

but yes i agree with the others, please leave your boyfriend first, not fair on him at all.

all the best

x

Archived