how did he suddenly lose interest?

love_angel
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

hi everyone!

i got a question that's been sort of troubling me

i met this great guy and we hit it off really well.i met him while I was traveling and we have kept in touch.we really connected and he was definitely very interested.

i have no idea what happened all of a sudden,that he just lost interest.he never initiates any conversations at all,but when we talk,he asks how I am doing and stuff..

i don't understand..how did he lose interest?

thanks for answering

I agree with the above for the simple reason that so many regular relationships fail. for a long distance relationship to work, you have to have 2 people that are smart, trustworthy, and mature. not to mention wanting it to work, so they fight for it to work, not just so easily lose hope.

Also another person could have came into the picture. therefore they lost interest in you.

i dont buy that you guys are dating and just randomly he lost interest, something had to happen.

Sometimes people lose interest because you didn't turn out to be what they expected, they went back to an ex, they are too busy or too far away for a relationship. Any number of things could have happened including what the other poster said : they met someone else.

It is best to get out there and date locally. Don't wait around too long wondering what happened to this one.

Have fun!

When people 'lose interest suddenly" there is almost always someone else that has sparked their interest. i'd be even willing ot bet 100% of the time.. but then I can't make absolute statements.. but I do believe it to be the case.

Especially in a long distance.

Archived