I Feel Awesome!

TheDude2763

Ok, some of you might remember me from a couple other threads. This girl had been giving me the run-around for sometime now. It was obvious she had feelings for me, but whenever I tried to initiate something, she would pull away, only to come back flirting like...3 days later. I had tried asking her out on dates a couple times, but I got nothing.

Anyways, she invites me out with her friends tonight for someones birthday, and I told her to screw off. I can't even BEGIN to tell you how good it felt. She got all weird and asked why I wasn't coming out. She then said she wouldn't have fun without me. I told her that I had more important things to do tonight and that she'd most likely have fun without me. She got SUPER sad and that was pretty much the end of the conversation. She asked if I wanted to hang out later this weekend and I responded "I'll let you know." Then hung up. BOOYAH!

I've always been a sensitive guy, and usually cave in when a girl asks me out...even when she's ignored me. Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know how good it felt. For the first time in a long time, I'm not really attracted to anyone. She can flirt all she wants now, I'm not responding for anything.

Word to the wise ladies: Don't play with the sensitive boys. We can be mean too.

It was like, whenever I asked her out, I got nothing. But whenever she would ask me out, I would come running. Suddenly, it just like, snapped.

For some reason, today, I thought to myself "Screw her." I mean, do girls realize how unattractive that makes them? If you've been flirting with a guy, expect him to ask you out. Don't flirt if you don't want him to ask you out. Geeze...

well you would think it would be that simple. It should be.

I was never a game player...probably because all of my BF are guys, and they would call me out on doing stupid chick stuff, but I have seen it 1,000 times.

Sooo, any other prospects? you got your chest all puffed out now, probably oooozzzzing confidence and swagger...maybe you should go hit a club or something!!

I hadn't really thought about that. I feel like...I don't know really. I may call some friends and do something tomorrow night. I feel like flirting up a storm, then shutting every single one of them down. I know that sounds bad, but I'm in that type of mind set.

It's like...well, here's a taste of your own medicine. I'm done with girls...for now, at least. I mean, when I start to lead someone on, I pull back and re-asses my actions. I STOP flirting. I don't keep doing it.

People say keeping feelings inside actually hurt you. I'm pretty sure this girl has done her fair share of damage.

i'm sorry, but are woman really like that???

maybe thats why i never got asked out...I always assumed it was because i never gave them a chance to ask me...I asked them first. They either said Yes, or No.

well how the hell do these girls get dates if they only want you if you play a cold hearted jerk..but if your nice they play games...Wow...

I hadn't really thought about that. I feel like...I don't know really. I may call some friends and do something tomorrow night. I feel like flirting up a storm, then shutting every single one of them down. I know that sounds bad, but I'm in that type of mind set.

Nothing wrong with that. Good practice

i'm sorry, but are woman really like that???

maybe thats why i never got asked out...I always assumed it was because i never gave them a chance to ask me...I asked them first. They either said Yes, or No.

well how the hell do these girls get dates if they only want you if you play a cold hearted jerk..but if your nice they play games...Wow...

I am not REMOTELY like that but sadly I have noticed this pattern in both sexes : they like people that don't give them much attention WHY??? I just don't get it.

We are told to play hard to get, to show that we don't need that person in our lives that we're really busy with our fabulous life...it's exhausting. After reading some of these books and the paranoia created from my break up, I just find it impossible to relax lately!!! I'm staying out of the dating scene cos I can't interact with men...

Also about the games: Guys often ask you out or say they'll call you to hook up and they never do. After a date I had with someone, he says he fancies me and if I'd like to go out with him again. He never called.

I am not REMOTELY like that but sadly I have noticed this pattern in both sexes : they like people that don't give them much attention WHY??? I just don't get it.

A lot of attention USUALLY indicates neediness. It's unattractive for both sexes.

However, it also depends on the kind of attention you are giving/getting.

you are right it does indicate some fear of rejection. But it also indicates this: I know what I have to offer on an emotional, intellectual and physical level and I also know that I connect deeply with the people that correspond to my soul. I don't see why waste energy on someone who can take it or leave it..?

If someone doesn't act like I'm special I don't start believing I'm not but at the same time I don't particularly wanna go out on a date with them again. When it comes to dating, I think we all need attention in order to relax and open up properly..

Archived