Turning 21

BelowZero

Well am going to turn 21 in a couple of months and i was just wondering....???

A.Are the women you meet at a bar or club a bit more mature than the ones your usually accustomed to meet??

B. Are bar or clubs good to meet some girls??

C.Are college girls harder to be with because there more self satisfying??

D. How much should i drink to get wasted but still know what am saying??

E.Whats a Half and Half??

And if you please right more about what i should look out for, you know more than me turning 21 jeje.

BTW, i love raves

In my opinion, bars/clubs really aren't places to go to meet girls.

I have yet to hear of a successful meeting of two people at a bar that has gone beyond a sexual hookup.

I think it depends what you are after, in terms of meeting girls.

If I were going for someone with maturity, the first place I would not go is a club/bar. Just my opinion!

I'll give it a shot...

A) No. I'd say less mature than most girls that age, depending on the bar/club.

B) It's good to meet wasted girls/one night stands.

C) No, this doesn't even make sense.

D) Everybody is different when it comes to holding their alcohol.

E) A drink that (here) is often half one type of beer, half another, or half a lager and half a soft drink.

I should add to D, that if you aren't a drinker, or don't drink alcohol often, don't drink too much. And eat first

Be careful about drinking. It is very easy to end up hugging the toilet for the entire night when you first start. Actually, it is almost guaranteed to happen on your 21st. Good times...

Well am going to turn 21 in a couple of months and i was just wondering....???

A.Are the women you meet at a bar or club a bit more mature than the ones your usually accustomed to meet??

B. Are bar or clubs good to meet some girls??

C.Are college girls harder to be with because there more self satisfying??

D. How much should i drink to get wasted but still know what am saying??

E.Whats a Half and Half??

And if you please right more about what i should look out for, you know more than me turning 21 jeje.

BTW, i love raves

By the definition of wasted you should not know what you are saying .

Its so bizarre talking to people from the US about drinking, I'm 21 and been drinking for 5 years.

But anyway how much you can drink is something you have to find out, and you will get it wrong on more than one occasion. You will end up throwing up on your new pair of shoes or maybe a friends. Talking about how you love your mates then waking up the next day wishing you were dead.

As for girls in bars and clubs, in England I would say girls in clubs are most definitely NOT more mature. In fact half of them have fake ID and are under-age or flashed the bouncers their boobs. Girls in pubs are usually somewhere in between depending on the pub. And girls who go to cocktail and wine bars are the mature sophisticated ones.

Hope this helps.

Jon

While having all the information beforehand can help you make certain decision... The best thing to do is to get out there and just just find out yourself...

I agree. Not that it is best to learn the hard way, but there is no manual to life. You will make mistakes, you will probably drink way too much a couple times, and swear you'll never drink again, you will probably meet some of the wrong girls. You live and learn!

Just please make sure when you go out drinking that you don't drive. That is a must.

A. It's the same as anywhere else...some women you meet in the bar are mature, others are immature. At a bar, most everyone's got some alcohol flowing through their bodies so it's a tough call.

B. Oh, you'll meet plenty of girls. It just depends on what kind of girl you're looking for. You wanna find a keeper? That'll be a challenge. But if you're looking for a good time, then you're looking in the right place. Not saying there aren't any good girls at the bar, but keep in mind you're at a place where people go to let lose and have a good time.

C. College is a weird time for relationships. It's definetly not easy to be in a relationship as it's usually a time for figuring out what you want from life. A time of changes, and new experiences. I've come to realize that alot of college-age students haven't figured out exactly what it is that they want. That makes it tough. I know at 22, I'm not 100% sure about anything!

D. If you don't wanna make an a-hole of yourself, find your own limits. Alcohol effects people in different ways as tolerance varies. And it also depends on what kind of drink you're ordering. I can't drink gin because it pushes me over the edge, even if it's one shot. I don't do well with gin. Replace gin with vodka, and I'm in good shape.

E. Half of one thing and half of another? A mixed drink maybe?

Have fuuuun!

Archived