How to pursue this girl?

i miss her 2
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Ok, so yesterday I went to borders and I saw this really cute girl. She looked at me, I looked at her and then she moved over to where I was and I started talking to her. She asked me if I had facebook and then took my name and when I got home she started IMing me on there.

I've actually never gone up and talked to a strange girl like that before so this is new to me.

We chatted via IM for a bit and then ended the conversation with her giving me her number (I didn't even ask for it).

This was yesterday...I'm not sure when I should call her because I don't wanna seem desperate or something. Also, I'm not really sure what to talk about or how to pursue asking her out. Any ideas?

You don't even have to do any work, she's done all of it for you!

Just give her a call and say you're not doing anything and want to know if she's busy

Don't use a bad mood as an excuse, if anything's going to get you into a good mood, it's a hot date. Ha.

I think you should play it cool. I met this guy recently who seemed cool and good looking, although a bit on the young side for me. He added me on fb and got my number. Only now he's constantly texting me, even when I don't reply he carries on. And same on fb, he will keep leaving me msgs even if I haven't had time to reply to the previous one yet. He keeps asking to meet up but he's starting to go from an attractive young man to an annoying teenager in my eyes.

I would call her either today or tomorrow so she's not wondering if you're playing games. Maybe call her tonight and make plans for a few days from now. So you don't seem desperate, but you aren't waiting too long to call her.

Yeah, I was thinking about calling her tonight and asking if she wants to go rollerblading Saturday.

My goodness...can this happen to me, please?

Make that call. Meeting up a few days from now is great.

P.S. to the ladies...while it's typical for the male to be the initiator, it often works if you are, too. Don't be shy. We all know what we want - so go get it. In the dating world, women can start things, too.

Ok, so anyway did I mention that this girl is like super rich...and I feel like she is out of my league because of that lol. I texted her tonight and asked if she was interested in rollerblading and she replied with, "Yes! but I don't have any rollerblades anymore..." I have a feeling she would expect me to buy her some...lol What should I do??? I told her that we would figure something out...perhaps a long walk on the beach (kind of a joke bcause we have no beaches here).

There's nowhere to rent rollerblades around you?

If not, well, just think of something else to do. I doubt she really wants you to buy her something when she barely even knows you. She probably just said yes even though she doesn't have rollerblades because she likes you and didn't want to be discouraging by saying no to the rollerblading. Just try asking her to do something else!

Ok, so anyway did I mention that this girl is like super rich...and I feel like she is out of my league because of that lol. I texted her tonight and asked if she was interested in rollerblading and she replied with, "Yes! but I don't have any rollerblades anymore..." I have a feeling she would expect me to buy her some...lol What should I do??? I told her that we would figure something out...perhaps a long walk on the beach (kind of a joke bcause we have no beaches here).

I agree you are NOT expected to buy her rollerblades. But good for you!

Archived