Gaining Self-Confidence

Dougie_D

Seriously, are there any way someone can gain self-confidence? I'm having a hard time dealing with it. I don't know where to start and I always feel that I'm a side note of everything. I think I am one of those people that everyone likes because they seem to have things or do things better than me...and when I even try they laugh. You know it's like having the fat friend around so you feel better about yourself. How can that person feel good about themselves when they know what's going on?!

Ok...

Smiled! Check.

Doing something that I have an interest! Check.

Not giving a crap. Check.

Where did I go wrong?!

I have physical attributes that people want to make fun of. How do I get rid of that! And it's not weight issues. I've already went to a doctor and he said I was just born with it.

So * * * ?!

A major self confidence booster is working out and joining a gym! It has done wonders for me, once you work out and get that body you crave for, it makes you feel so much better, it makes you feel confident and sexy.

Do something different, get a new haircut or hairstyle, change your wardrobe up to something different, something that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin..

Ok...

Smiled! Check.

Doing something that I have an interest! Check.

Not giving a crap. Check.

Where did I go wrong?!

I have physical attributes that people want to make fun of. How do I get rid of that! And it's not weight issues. I've already went to a doctor and he said I was just born with it.

So * * * ?!

a doctor told you that you were just born with weight issues?

Not weight issues. I have a extremely sloped forehead. I have big ears. And I have double chin. I asked the doctor how to get rid of it... he said I could work out, maybe that will help a little but not too much... it's because I have a small chin...I forgot what he called it, but there are 3 different types and I have the OPPOSITE of Jay Lenos. Also, because of that, I will always have Extra skin around the area. It's too loose, not tight at all. The doctor explained that people usually get plastic surgery to expand the chin in a way that tightens the skin around it. Plastic surgery is the last thing on my mind.

I'm not overweight at all. I'm 5'6 and 168 lbs. 28 yrs old. I'm average.

I'm not overweight at all. I'm 5'6 and 168 lbs. 28 yrs old. I'm average.

Double-check that on a height/weight chart for men. Either way, working out would still increase your confidence whether you're actually overweight or not. Just feeling better physically puts your mind in a better place, too.

Start Having Confidence In Relation...
Start Having Confidence In Relationships And YourSelf

Archived