ex text feeling sorry

i broke my NC rule.. it was only 12 days and i text him because i have a letter from our mailbox (i used to live with him) that he hasn't given to me yet (and it was important).. so i asked in a nice way if he could give it to my sister because they work together. he text back and ask how am i doing? i said im doing fine and that i learn some new stuff (jsut to make him see that im not always thinking about him) so i also ask him how he is doing and he said, "not good, i guess im reapin' what ive sown" and then i didn't text him again after that.. to me it was more of a "sorry i did this to you".. but i know that he doesn't really love me, so i pushed it aside.. and now i feel strange, because it could also mean that maybe we could still be friends.and i brushed it off... i don't know, men can be very stupid sometimes..if they like you still why can't they just say it? :splat:

Its not a men thing. Women do the same thing all the time. Read some more of the forum and you will find that out quickly. Often, people don't know what they want. They have a hard time deciding if they want one person and they make excuses and say wishy washy stuff to keep you around while they decide if there is something better out there or if they have strong feelings for you. Again, this goes for both genders, and not more so for one or the other either!

Archived