Missed call from the ex. Please help.

I didnt even hear my phone ring. I just checked my phone and noticed there was a missed call. It was from my ex. I only noticed it now and it was exactly 3 hours ago. There was no message left on voicemail.

What do i do now?

Someone help please!

I dont know what to do!

I didnt even hear my phone ring. I just checked my phone and noticed there was a missed call. It was from my ex. I only noticed it now and it was exactly 3 hours ago. There was no message left on voicemail.

What do i do now?

Someone help please!

I dont know what to do!

Well when I missed a call from my ex the other day I just sent her a text message: "hey sorry missed your call, whats up?"

Hope that helps

If it was important he will call back.

I don't believe this to be true. He could be testing the waters. If he calls you, and you never call back, that means you are for sure not interested in doing anything together again. If you call back then that means you do. He may never call back because he assumes by you not calling back that you want nothing to do with him. It may be important, but he may feel that whatever importance it is, is futile regardless.

Edit: I think you should send him a text like babyblade said.

Edit: besides, what harm does sending a text do? Will the FBI come crashing through your windows for sending a text to a guy who might have just called you by accident?

I like your way of thinking.

I am so nervous i dont know what to think!

Well when mine first called and I'd missed it, it didnt stop him ringing back until he got through to me. So I figure if it's important they will call again...

You've been split with your ex a long time havn't you with NC for a long time?

Or am I thinking of someone else.

I don't believe this to be true. He could be testing the waters. If he calls you, and you never call back, that means you are for sure not interested in doing anything together again. If you call back then that means you do. He may never call back because he assumes by you not calling back that you want nothing to do with him. It may be important, but he may feel that whatever importance it is, is futile regardless.

And if the dumper calls back, this means for SURE it's something SERIOUS he may want to discuss, rather than he may have just got wrong number....or drunk dialled....

My ex called relentlessly and until he got through to me.

If they want you, they persist....end of.

Oh and we are now happily reconciled

Did she respond to that message?

Missed her call because I was out on my motorbike at the time lol.

She did, she was just like: "oh I found some mail for you in my letterbox (I used to live there), I was gonna drop it off but didn't bother in the end" - wth?

I didn't respond.

Two days later found some letters in my box.

I'd say send him a text with "hey, missed a call from you. Wanted to tell me smth?"

Then there are several situations:

- he calls. Then you have to choose if you want to answer and talk.

- he sends a message saying it was not important. Then shrug it off and carry on as always.

- he does not reply. Again, shrug it off as it did not happen.

If you obsess on why did he call then the best thing is to find out. Otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts.

Edit: I think you should send him a text like babyblade said.

Edit: besides, what harm does sending a text do? Will the FBI come crashing through your windows for sending a text to a guy who might have just called you by accident?

i am sorry..but this is so not true. If he quits after calling without having the decency to leave a message, and you do not respond...than he is a total wuss.

the only message she is sending is : a. I might not even have seen that you called. b. it probably was not important, so call me back when you are ready.

If he quits this one time...after all the agony of the breakup and all you have gone through...he better keep on moving..because than he is not worth dogpooh.

He probably just wanted to check in if you are still pining away for him...but did not feel like leaving a message. He will call back after a few days or weeks...believe me.

If you send him a text as a response to his call without a message, than you are clearly sending him a message that he is still in control..

You are in control...remember this.

So if he's interested in you (or wants to show that he is)..he will try again another time..and otherwise he was jus "clown assing"

Don't go running to him by texting to see why he called. That is too demeaning. Don't let him see how eager you are to hear from him. It's so undignified. He's already stuffed you around enough. Don't give him the satisfaction of being there waiting for the slightest of him coming back. Have some more pride than that. He hasn't been sitting around waiting to hear from you, has he now?? Please don't text or call him. You're worth more than that.

To the OP do not call him back. Like most have said, if he didn't leave a message then it wasn't important. Nothing will stop him from getting in contact with you if he seriously wants to talk.

My ex had me on a roller coaster ride after 8 months break up. We had LC before hardcore NC was initiated by me. I remember texting her and she used to ignore me at times. The last time was it for me. I couldn't take it anymore. I remember her calling me 1 month after that last text I sent her. She called me and I ignored it. She left a message, she sounded like we were the best of friends. Was she serious? She said, hey stranger, just calling to see how you were and I wanted to talk to you to catch up. Call me blah, blah, blah. I felt like she was trying to suck me back in. I stood strong and didn't call. One week later another call. I ignored it again. That was the last time she called, but no vm. Almost a year ago actually. I thought for a min she was calling to try to work things out. My thoughts were wrong! Again, if she REALLY wanted to talk she would've made sure of it!

What I'm trying to say is that if he really, really wants to talk to you then he will not stop until he gets through to you! Everyone's situation is different. I know this! But you have to be strong and not call back. Take care of yourself because you never know what our ex's have up their sleeves.

Best of luck to you.

gee

Call him back... Whats with all the games. If I call someone and they don't call me back I assume they don't want to talk to me.

Call him and if he answers great, if he doesnt and doesnt call back, leave it.

I don't get it either. Just call him back.

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived