How to be dominant in bed

i miss her 2
behaviors that attract men the most...
behaviors that attract men the most [Understand your man]

Take control. When you want something, do it the way you desire. Lead her around. Things such as, pushing her down on the bed, and pressing your body against her while moving her thighs to the side so she sees and feels just how much you want to, and how you want to have sex with her (this goes for all positions). I imagine she just wants you to lead more than you follow, and be a little more rough at times. There is nothing wrong with just laying back and letting her take charge sometimes, but a balance is always good. It is mostly just about not letting her decide everything in the bedroom, and showing her what you want. Some rougher displays of affection in that area at times are always nice.

Take control. When you want something, do it the way you desire. Lead her around. Things such as, pushing her down on the bed, and pressing your body against her while moving her thighs to the side so she sees and feels just how much you want to, and how you want to have sex with her (this goes for all positions). I imagine she just wants you to lead more than you follow, and be a little more rough at times. There is nothing wrong with just laying back and letting her take charge sometimes, but a balance is always good. It is mostly just about not letting her decide everything in the bedroom, and showing her what you want. Some rougher displays of affection in that area at times are always nice.

I feel like I did most of that stuff and she say's no, that I was sensitive in the bedroom. That I would just come at her from behind to initiate sex and I was very gentle when I would kiss her and make out with her. Too late for now I guess cause we're on a break.

I was watching Oprah a couple weeks ago, and by Oprah I mean Nascar, and every woman on the panel... er, racetrack.. I mean in the stands... said they wanted to be dominated in bed.

Lamour gave some good suggestions, and I'd like to add that things like holding her down by her wrists, gently (GENTLY lol) pull her hair while in doggystyle position, throwing her into the next position, lifting her up on top of you, and smacking her rear are good ways to be aggressive.

Don't think of it as meaning there's something wrong with you. You two may just have different preferences. A different girl might definitely prefer that you keep things gentle.

Besides, if she really wanted to be with you, even if there were sex issues she should have told you what she wanted sooner and worked on making things better with you instead of moving on to someone else.

Well, when I have sex, it's sort of a primal thing for me. Like, I smell her, I kiss her wherever I might be, I kiss and suck her neck, her ears, breasts... up and down her legs... I smell her a little....

I guess there's a moment or two where she isn't really a person as much as a piece of meat after I've been starving for a week. I suppose that sounds chauvinistic, but it's not like I'm sweet talking her. I'm being physical with her.

I guess another thing is, instead of worrying if you're hurting her, hurt her a little bit and wait for her to complain.

I guess there's a moment or two where she isn't really a person as much as a piece of meat after I've been starving for a week. I suppose that sounds chauvinistic, but it's not like I'm sweet talking her. I'm being physical with her.

I know what you mean, and it may be exactly what the OP doesn't 'get'. It's taken me a while to be okay with BEING the 'piece of meat' and realising it's part of the whole good sex thing (for me, anyway). I was a little too hung-up on not 'using' or 'being used' but in fact in sex you are using each other to a certain extent, even though for me there always have to be feelings in there too.

I was a little scared by the more animal side of it to begin with - scared of the depth of feelings it aroused in me. We're taught to be so sanitised, aren't we. But in fact between consenting adults it's perfectly okay to get a bit down and dirty! Maybe, OP, you could spend some time thinking about your attitudes to women and whether you just see them as more fragile than they are? Or whether you think you can't express deep feelings without being 'polite' in bed?

Archived