Need help planing a romantic evening

KATIE89

well depending on how old you are and how intimate you two are... i would say find some place where you will be alone (like someone's house where no one else is, or a hotel room) and have sex with him. let him play out his biggest fantasies, and then as soon as he is done, walk to the fridge and pull out his favorite sandwich and bring it to him with a soda.... or beer depending on what he likes.

if you two arent that close in your relationship (which is perfectly fine) take him somewhere with a view that noone will disturb you and after you sit there kissing for a while fall asleep on his chest. (guys like it cause it makes them feel like their girl loves them)

lemme know if you need more ideas

What I've done is get my guy a goodybag of like his favourite sweets, a dvd and a tshirt, leave it on his bed as a surprise. then cook a nice meal.

Steak and mushroom or something nice? Bottle of wine?

Nice music on.

Get some pretty underwear, cute outfit.

i like your idea except the very last part. dont go for a "cute outfit". steal one of his shirts, and wear that and panties and you're good to go. i dont know any guys (at least not any strait ones) that dont love seeing their girl in their shirt and panties.

well of course he's not gonna mind.... but that makes it look like you want to be just a booty call for the night. that kind of outfit isnt something that a guy can hold and just sit with for hours because he wants to hold you. its more of a .... "damn thats hot. now lets take it off" kind of thing

well so long as he loves you he shouldnt mind in the slightest. unless he's a really really picky eater... then he might mind.

but i still think that the best thing you could do to make him happy is to make him feel like you feel like there is nothing in the world but him. which can easily be accomplished by just spending as much time in his arms as possible

I didnt mean it in a bootycall way, I just meant making the effort to look super pretty as well. Nice outfit and underwear makes a girl feel good about herself as well.

What stuff does he like? cook his favourite dinner!!

Is there a dvd hes mentioned wanting to watch? you could snuggle up and watch that after dinner.

Archived