need some advice please

apples123
12 Signs He's a Player - Beginn...
12 Signs He's a Player - Beginners Guide

Hello everyone. So I've been "seeing" this guy for a month now. We've known eachother for a long time through some mutual friends but never actually hung out until about a month ago. It is pretty obvious he is interested in me, we talk everyday, send texts throughout the day and spent quite a bit of time together.

My question is, when is the right time to ask where I stand in his life? I've been out of the "dating" game for a while as my previous relationship lasted 6 years and I haven't been dating in the last year since we broke up. I guess I'm afraid I'll scare him away if I ask too soon?

He's leaving the city for a month vacation next week...

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks guys. Like I said, I don't really know the "rules" of dating as its been a really long time since I've gone through this. I guess I shall wait and see? I just hate not really knowing whats going on and I don't want to assume anything.

I totally understand you, I haven't been properly single for like 10 years, i hear some horrid stories from my friends, freaks me out! Give it a bit of time and if you start feeling insecure just pull back a little I reckon.

Archived