Finally quit my job!

Dougie_D

yeah. i worked at retail. Sam's Club. It's not like jobs like that are going away. if crap happens where I can't find a job I like, I could always go back to retail...but Retail is not for me. Having a job period is lame.

Yea I work reatil as well. Its an alright job when there is actually work to do. Right now we are so dead we just walk back and forth and do absoloutely nothing. I don't mind retail, just I have problems there right now and I think if the problem doesn't leave I will have no choice but to leave. I got opportunity but I don't just want to have to leave out of the blue like that, I want to leave once my business has grown enough where it can carry itself and I dont have to worry about about working this reatail job to be able to support my finances and; as well as, the business.

OMG I totally understand how you feel, retail is like hell on earth good grief some people are just so rude and annoying. I hate retail, I hope I never have to go back, if I have to I will but I hope so bad that I NEVER have to do that again. Good for you.

Quit My Job To Travel: Two Years Tr...
Quit My Job To Travel: Two Years Travelling Continuously

Archived