What do you think about the quality of women around?

Luke Skywalker

5 Secrets Happy Couples Know That M...
5 Secrets Happy Couples Know That Most Don’t

As the question says, let's say ideally you are looking for a woman that comes from a good family with the right values and is NOT insecure and knows what she is about and really had some solid goals in life...do you find that this is easy to find -- or do you find that such women are usually already taken or extremely difficult to find?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there are alot of great,nice women out there if you keep looking and dare to put yourself on the line sometimes. Also you have to be a man about it and a nice man to attract her closer. Luck plays a huge role but when you land the right woman my advice is to love her right so she wants to stay..good luck guys.

I actually think they are pretty easy to find.. the problem is that a lot of these women might not be too attractive to begin with or don't place as much emphasis on making themselves attractive or getting male attention so guys naturally pass them up.

I actually think they are pretty easy to find.. the problem is that a lot of these women might not be too attractive to begin with or don't place as much emphasis on making themselves attractive or getting male attention so guys naturally pass them up.

Most women are naturally attractive. I'm talking about "normal" looking women for the sake or argument, not necessarily "hot" looking women.

I think there are alot of great,nice women out there if you keep looking and dare to put yourself on the line sometimes. Also you have to be a man about it and a nice man to attract her closer. Luck plays a huge role but when you land the right woman my advice is to love her right so she wants to stay..good luck guys.

How do you usually meet such women? My mom thinks that there is simply no girl good enough for me in this city - and that I have to go around to different places because their head is in the clouds, they are either struggling or snobbish for the most part, or can't seem to stick with one guy -- and this is a big city. I'm trying to figure this out. I agree with her of course. But what would she be thinking, a lady in a rural area or some part of the world where the pace of life is way slower than here?

Guess I'll just have to explore different areas.

As the question says, let's say ideally you are looking for a woman that comes from a good family with the right values and is NOT insecure and knows what she is about and really had some solid goals in life...do you find that this is easy to find -- or do you find that such women are usually already taken or extremely difficult to find?

It's not so hard if you're the kind of man that those women are looking for.

Most women are naturally attractive. I'm talking about "normal" looking women for the sake or argument, not necessarily "hot" looking women.

I don't think most women are naturally attractive, not even close. Percentage of good looking and in shape women are maybe 25%. The percentage of good women who are available, decent looking, and compatible with the guy is very very small. It's not supposed to be easy to find, if it were, it would't be special.

I'm unable to scope out any high quality women in the environment. When my mom is out with me and scopes out with me, she is always dissapointed with what is out there.

Are you trying to say that you can tell a woman is of 'high quality' just by looking at her?

I don't think most women are naturally attractive, not even close. Percentage of good looking and in shape women are maybe 25%. The percentage of good women who are available, decent looking, and compatible with the guy is very very small. It's not supposed to be easy to find, if it were, it would't be special.

I don't think most women are UGLY or hideously looking -- how about that.

For the purpose of argument I'm just excluding that lot. I mean NORMAL looking women. Two feet, two hands, not obese, looks and sounds like a woman, etc.... That would mean most women. I believe most women are attractive -- and if a guy is too superficial on looks, then that's not really the point I'm trying to make here.

It's not so hard if you're the kind of man that those women are looking for.

Ain't this the truth?

It's also hard to find a house with all the features you want, just the right color in every room, at a cost of what you'd expect to pay for it. That doesn't mean you can't fix it up to meet your specifications. Most guys expect women to be mind readers and come prepackaged with their every desire in order for them to be interested, when all it would simply take is just getting them to understand what you'd like. But us guys are a stubborn and lazy species indeed. And with fragile egos too, always looking to put the blame on someone else cause accepting that it's something within our own control is just too much responsibility to handle!

How do you usually meet such women? My mom thinks that there is simply no girl good enough for me in this city - and that I have to go around to different places because their head is in the clouds, they are either struggling or snobbish for the most part, or can't seem to stick with one guy -- and this is a big city. I'm trying to figure this out. I agree with her of course. But what would she be thinking, a lady in a rural area or some part of the world where the pace of life is way slower than here?

Guess I'll just have to explore different areas.

I'm unable to scope out any high quality women in the environment. When my mom is out with me and scopes out with me, she is always dissapointed with what is out there.

One question here: Are you an adult? I'm curious why you keep bringing up your mother and her opinions of the women in question in this discussion. Shouldn't you be making these decisions and judgements by yourself and for yourself?

Ha ha, yeah, that too. It's like I always say to people looking for a quality SO, "well, are you the kind of guy/girl they that is deserving of someone like that?".

What constitutes "deserving" a person or relationship?

I will say this. Yes, it's hard to find a good woman, but it's not much harder, if at all, than it is for a woman to find a good man. Most people are selfish and not of utmost character, that is for sure. Be a person who knows how to judge character and have high standards and you'll minimize your chances of dating bad character girls.

One question here: Are you an adult? I'm curious why you keep bringing up your mother and her opinions of the women in question in this discussion. Shouldn't you be making these decisions and judgements by yourself and for yourself?

I think my mom's opinion on this matter is legitimate.

If you read another thread on here -- it reads that most women are insecure, my mom thinks the same thing, so that legitmates her view with me.

There's two types of experience. You either go out and get burned yourself, or you take second hand information or someone that's experienced on such matters to save allot of time and effort chasing the wrong women? Does that make sense? People consult people they trust for relationship advice. I happen to trust my mother and have a close relationship with her.

So, the only way to crack me here is to prove that her opinions are not legitimate, which would be pretty hard to do.

I

If you read another thread on here -- it reads that most women are insecure, my mom thinks the same thing, so that legitmates her view with me.

Most people have insecurities here and there. We're just human. What's important is how we deal with our insecurities.

If you want a woman that's not insecure, are you a secure person yourself?

Most people have insecurities here and there. We're just human. What's important is how we deal with our insecurities.

I'm just providing further insights so that guys can better reply to this thread.

I'm really looking for ancedontal evidence to either prove or disprove what I just originally posted, rather than getting into a discussion about it.

You just pick up vibes, the gate, posture, way they are carrying themselves, etc... to see if they are insecure or not or know what they are about.

I find this logic a bit faulty. Some of the most neurotic people I have ever met you would have never known upon just seeing them walking about. I dated one guy, very tall, very good looking, confident, polite and seemingly the whole package. He turned out to be one of the biggest losers I dated.

I also dated another guy who had those same traits and after a couple of dates he too turned out to be overly possessive and controlling.

I think my mom's opinion on this matter is legitimate.

There's two types of experience. You either go out and get burned yourself, or you take second hand information or someone that's experienced on such matters to save allot of time and effort chasing the wrong women? Does that make sense? People consult people they trust for relationship advice. I happen to trust my mother and have a close relationship with her.

So, the only way to crack me here is to prove that her opinions are not legitimate, which would be pretty hard to do.

I am not saying your mom is totally wrong, what I am saying is that you cant judge a book by its cover. I have known some really great girls who have made awesome girlfriends and they werent the most secure women on the block.

I understand about having a close relationship with your mom. I am like you I take the wisdom handed down in consideration before I make a decision. Just make sure you are not always taking other peoples words about how to live life and wind out missing out on your own.

Also, what happens if you meet a girl you are really into but she doesn't meet your mom's criteria for approval?

I understand about having a close relationship with your mom. I am like you I take the wisdom handed down in consideration before I make a decision. Just make sure you are not always taking other peoples words about how to live life and wind out missing out on your own.

Also, what happens if you meet a girl you are really into but she doesn't meet your mom's criteria for approval?

My mom seems to have a gift of detecting certain or feeling out certain people without meeting them, and usually she is spot on. The most recent example, is a nice pleasant woman at the office that I talk to on the phone. My mom picked up a really nice spirit coming from her for example and I didn't say anything about that. It's like she can pick up a vibe a mile away. (The lady at the office is married BTW, it's like I'd like a single girl like that).

Well, usually, my mom's approval is usually used as a shield to get rid of girls that I'm not really into (i.e. my ex-gf, but want to find a reason to keep it working), or to help me focus my myself. For example, I may feel too anxious or shy about approaching a girl -- what easier way to solve the problem then if the girl is simply disqualified. If there is a girl that I'm really into AND I TRUST HER and she loves me and does not give me any reason not to trust her then I don't think there would be any issue anywhere.

I agree.

Sometimes we can pick up 'vibes' from other people and without having spoken to them. We can pick them up, just by looking, watching, noting their general behaviour, way they move....all other kinds of stuff and without knowing them.

Pretty good at doing this myself.

Isn't that the truth!!

First things first, your mom should not be your dating coach. Women hate for a man to be attached to his moms skirt. The fact that your mom already thinks no one in your city is good enough for you tells me she may not be helping matters anyway.

Number two, no one is perfect. The more you date, the more you see that you may like some things about one person and other things about someone else. Don't chase your tail trying to find someone who is everything that you want, instead appreciate the diversity and different walks of life you encounter. I think you will find what you thought you wanted may not be all that important after all.

Number three, finding a "quality woman" is more about you than her. The more hoensty, patience and understanding you live your life with the more it will be recipricated to you. Don't be so judgemental. I think the majority of women, when treated with respect, love and understanding, are "quality women."

Archived