What is it about her?!

Lusif

It's crazy! Guys are always adding my friend on Facebook, messaging her, 'liking' her photos, and when we're out at night she gets some seriously hot guys.

We were both ugly ducklings in school, but both developed though she is pretty amazing now. She's gorgeous, tanned, long-legged, slim, and has impeccable fashion sense and style. With hair and makeup, she's painstaking but perfect. She has crooked teeth and really small breasts but the rest really makes up for it. I sound like I've got a thing for her, actually!

Most girls I know have to put in some effort with a guy, but they flock to her like flies to honey. And she's not the typical out-there, friendly, smiley one... as I said, all she needs to do is look at a guy! She doesn't even need to do much flirting.

It's easy for her to pick up guys in clubs etc. but seems to have trouble finding an actual boyfriend (though there are obviously plenty of takers, they're ones she's not really attracted to), but admits she likes badboys.

It used to really bother me when I was single... we both look good (though she's a bit prettier and is perfectionistic with her appearance) but I only ever got the less attractive/desperate guys, if any. I guess she's more approachable than me - she's perpetually nice, whereas I was a lot more straightforward with unwanted 'admirers' and didn't really 'look' for guys anyway.

It just amazes me how little effort she needs to make! Anyone else have a friend like this?

she's more approachable than me - she's perpetually nice, whereas I was a lot more straightforward with unwanted 'admirers' and didn't really 'look' for guys anyway.

If she looks more approachable, of course she is gonna attract more attention than you.....

Sounds like she has the whole 'package', looks and personality....

No, I dont know anyone like this, lol

I guess so

But although she's prettier than me, it's not by a massive amount... yet since she 'got hot' she's received masses more attention! And it's just amazing how her appearance is really the only effort she needs to make, that seems to do everything for her lol... normally guys seem to need a little encouragement, but I dunno, maybe she really is that dazzling that they go in for the kill without caring about being rejected (albeit politely

She's not the typically charismatic, mega-friendly girl, though she's not miserable, just a bit quiet.

I would think generally speaking, women don't have to put in effort to get attention. You may be doing so because that is just your personality, but would it really make much of a difference if you didn't? You might still get the same attention you got before.

Often.. if you just look a guy in the eyes and give them a bit of a smile, they will get the hint.

I have friends like this, quite a lot, some aren't even necessarily "stunning" to look at, but they have the confidence, the personality, the style, and generally put themselves "out" a lot more than anyone else I know... They're quiiiite promiscuous.

Whenever I go to parties I always get approached a few times. I have low self-esteem and don't usually initiate flirting so maybe that's why I seem approachable? However, I will say the grass is not always greener on the other side. Last night I went to a club because my friend turned 21. This other guy that came with us was trying to hit on me the whole night, but I was sorta hung up on my ex and not really attracted to this guy. He wouldn't leave me alone. He even waited till he got me alone and asked me to kiss him and when i said no he still did anyway. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. It's not always fun to have guys chasing you all the time. But it can be flattering I guess

SomeRandom - no I'm not trying to be like her, lol. I'm just intrigued by it.

SuzyQ2513 - tbh I never really put in effort with guys anyway, but more because I was pretty sure they wouldn't be interested... as opposed to me not having to make the effort.

Dancergirl425 - you sound like her, actually!

ghost69 - I really don't... I love her and I think she deserves attention because she's gorgeous and a great person. But of course I was envious of someone who always got more attention than me, it was like... 'what's wrong with me?'

Well here is the thing.. girls can just have different things going for them. When I go out with one of my girl friends it really just depends on the day or the crowd for who gets more "attention". Your friend may have a good thing going, but that doesn't mean you can't as well. Maybe she has a slim tummy, but you have a round butt and pretty eyes. Just work with what you have.

At the end of the day though, it isn't about quantity. If I go certain places, I will be hit on minimum 20 times. Minimum. And, all girls can have to deal with a constant battle against obsessive men. But would I date those guys? No way. Same goes for you. Just find the one you really like.

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived