Ladies, how do you feel when a guy approaches you infront of your friends

falku951
When He Puts His Hand on Your Thigh...
When He Puts His Hand on Your Thigh While Driving? [EXPLAINED]

So, ur at a club or wherever with your girlfriends, out of nowhere a guy comes up to you and starts a converstation (obviously he's sending signals) and wants to isolate you. Lets just say he's your type.

Would you feel like a to be doing this infront of your friends??? Or would you feel good about this while being hit on infront of your friends? Whats your take?

Why would I feel and simply because some guy singled me out to talk?? What is about that?

I'd think of it as a guy who'd approached me who wanted to talk because that is what it is....

Wouldn't bother me, if friends were there or not.

so you wouldnt feel "dirty". I just get this feeling that a woman would feel "DIRTY" if a guy were to approach her infront of her friends there for putting up her "ANTI-DIRTY FEMALE" defense which results in a rejection.

So bottom line is ladies, it's not that you would feel "DIRTY" or your friends think you are "DIRTY" but just the rudeness of it??????????????????

I rarely go to clubs, so I can't really say, but as far as parties and whatnot, I would only go off and talk with the guy if he first incorporated my friends into the conversation. Otherwise, he clearly just picked me out of the group, and they're likely to feel rejected. I don't like my friends feeling rejected, so if he did it to them, I'm gonna do it to him. But if he talks to us all first and I'm interested, I'll go off with him to talk alone for a while.

Yeah, I always thought the strategy was talk and introduce yourself to the group, connect to the girl you are interested in someway, and then isolate.

For instance, one time there was this girl I was interested in at a club, and so I walked up and introduced myself to the entire group of friends (about 8 people) and started talking to all of them. I found out most of them were either visiting from out of country, or moved here from out of country. I probably talked to the girl I was interested in the least, and one of the guys seemed really cool so I started talking to him.

Well, after a while, I told him I was interested in that girl in the group and asked him what country she was from. I forget now, but somewhere in South America, but has lived here in USA for 10 years. So I told him I wanted him to teach me something in Spanish to say to her, and he taught me how to say, "you have beautiful eyes" in Spanish, basically giving his consent to make a move on her.

Well, story ends that she actually understood what I said, and talked to me a bit, but shot me down anyway... Said she doesn't drink and is not a club goer, just here because friends coerced here to. I tried to backpedal and say I wasn't either, but obviously she didn't go for it.

I'm not sure why I just told that story, but apart from my failure, I think that is generally what you should do.

Archived