Found love

Kristabell
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

Wanted to celebrate here and to give encouragement to everyone and also some advice. Realise what you want in life and get it. Go all out and dont let anyone talk you out of it. Remember, your personal happiness is paramount - dont always play nice!!! Go get your man. Its a war out there!

I wouldn't want to find love by playing dirty and acting like it is a war.

Me neither...

A guy you have to fight for, isn't worth it.

I'd rather he was with me and because he wanted to be, not because I had to fight for him...

I wish you luck OP....sounds like you will need it

lol. Yes . Was posting here because I'm so happy, not to start a slanging match.

Figured as much, Good for you. Mind telling us why you said this?

dont always play nice!!! Go get your man. Its a war out there!

Just want to hear your story is all. May make more sense for the rest of the people who already posted. If not, that's cool too. Grats on the happy relationship.

Wanted to celebrate here and to give encouragement to everyone and also some advice. Realise what you want in life and get it. Go all out and dont let anyone talk you out of it. Remember, your personal happiness is paramount - dont always play nice!!! Go get your man. Its a war out there!

This cracked me up! You go gurl!

I can now understand why she was vague and why she talked about it being a war. Here is the link to her previous thread:

Basically she took her boyfriend for granted, dumped him, broke his heart, found someone new and only when he started moving on and met someone else did she want him back. It sounds to me like "this is war' means she interfered in the new relationship, split them up and got the man she had dumped back. I really hope she appreciates him this time. As I said, I would not feel so proud fighting this kind of war particularly when the guy found another girlfriend and in order to get the guy back you have to interfere in his new relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

I read Kristabell's posts, and I think she did the right thing. Love is hardly ever "fair" and she obviously realized what she had lost. If the guy still loved her, and he was posting about being confused about his new girl, everyone here would've advised him to dump her anyway because he's still in love with his ex.

You can sit in a corner and think about what you did wrong and what you really want, but why let a chance go by while you're spending years working on yourself? She went for what she wanted, put the ball in his court, and he wanted it too so what's the problem?

Kristabell, if you have issues, I hope you can work through them with your guy. I mean, everyone has issues/fears of being alone, to a point. He sounds like a worthy guy. Kudos, Kristabell.

Archived