protein supplements question

hirogenhunter
Does Protein Powder Cause Hair Loss?
Does Protein Powder Cause Hair Loss?

Amino acids support the body's own production of growth hormones, aiding digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, organ repair and overall metabolic processes.

Not sure where you've heard that the body produces enough amino acids when I've only read of them as declining in even people with the best diets, especially as we get older.

Best blend I've found is NSI's Natural GH Formula, which I buy at link removed. Take before sleep at night on an empty stomach.

I'm pretty certain that Arginine is an essential amino acid... I don't think your body produces it naturally, and it needs to be eaten. Raisins, peanuts, even chocolate. A supplement will only help you.

wikipedia:

Arginine is a conditionally nonessential amino acid, meaning most of the time it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not need to be obtained directly through the diet.

Amino acids support the body's own production of growth hormones, aiding digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, organ repair and overall metabolic processes.

Not sure where you've heard that the body produces enough amino acids when I've only read of them as declining in even people with the best diets, especially as we get older.

Best blend I've found is NSI's Natural GH Formula, which I buy at link removed. Take before sleep at night on an empty stomach.

im pretty sure the body produces 12 types of amino acids on its own ( link removed ), there are several essential amino acids that the body does not produce at all, for example I think lysine is one of them which body builders often take in

Archived