how can you tell between your heart and your head?

lostincognito

so ive been dating this guy off and on for a year. he's a bit of a bad boy and im sure thats what attracted me to him. the longest we've dated straight was only a month. since then he'll come back to me tell me everything i wanna hear we'll have "alone time" if you know what im saying and then a few days later he wont even talk to me anymore. no matter how hard i try i cant say no to him. a part of me only thinks that he wants just sex and thats why he comes to me. but i love him and i dont know what to do about it. should i wait of just try and move on? im so confused. somebody help please =[[

Well, I think you answered your own question.

he'll come back to me tell me everything i wanna hear we'll have "alone time" if you know what im saying and then a few days later he wont even talk to me anymore.

This doesn't sound like a man who wants to be with you. If he's only coming to you for sex...again, you answered your own question. If he has no desire to date you for longer than a month...it doesn't seem like he is that much into you or it sounds like he doesn't want to be committed right now.

I think it's best to move on. Cut off contact and tell him no.

so ive been dating this guy off and on for a year. he's a bit of a bad boy and im sure thats what attracted me to him. the longest we've dated straight was only a month. since then he'll come back to me tell me everything i wanna hear we'll have "alone time" if you know what im saying and then a few days later he wont even talk to me anymore. no matter how hard i try i cant say no to him. a part of me only thinks that he wants just sex and thats why he comes to me. but i love him and i dont know what to do about it. should i wait of just try and move on? im so confused. somebody help please =[[

I think you can do better than that. he must be really smooth or good looking.

You have too much self-respect to stick around with a guy like that

Archived