Has Everyone in the World gone Crazy?

Mar1e

I am an emotional wreck. In this past three months, I have had two emotional manipulators living in my home. One was my son in law, and the other a special friend of mine. The latter, stayed with me to help me get through the devastation of the first damage done, simply put I was vulnerable from loss and in grief, both people dragged me through the darkest most horrible abuse imaginable. For me being able to trust family and friends is hard, I have worked on a healing journey for several years, (now) it may take a life time. I feel that once gaining trust leaves you in jeopardy of those who relish in harming another. I am talking about emotional manipulators who see you down go for the throat and kill you inside out. I am sick of this...I have been in a fit of tears, both of them could not contain their smiles as they saw me wriggle in emotional pain. Why do people do this, why do people do this to me? I just do not get it, its like waking up in the morning knowing that your gonna be strung up by someone who wants to take your soul. Geeze, has the world gone Crazy, cause it is starting to drive me Crazy! I need help in this area, I hope I have come to the right place....please respond....

I am so sorry these people did this to you. I have encountered people who relish another person's pain. I have seen people smirk when I was in emotional pain. It is not a good feeling..but in the end it really is all about their dysfunction. People who enjoy when they can inflict pain on someone else be it physical or emotional, or cruel, emotionally damaged, empty people. So try not to take it personally..you could be anyone..they will, and probably have, inflicted their cruelty on others.

Thank you so much, it is true there are people like that, I kept asking myself, what is wrong with me? What did I do? Then what it all comes down to it, I did nothing to deserve it. I didn't listen to my gut, it was telling me...I knew it was happening but I was in devastation and consumed by loyalty that I did not recognize myself, nor did I listen to myself...I felt it and was too late to protect myself. I feel like the world has come to a sorta death, as I transition to another level. Thanks so much for the quotes, I love them! Today I will look on the brighter side, and take only the part that belongs to me.

It is amazing how we can be so loyal to the people who don't deserve it. I have learned over the years to cut disloyal people out of my life..or at the very least depending on the degree of severity of what they have done to me, keep them on the periphery and never again put myself out for them.

It is amazing how we can be so loyal to the people who don't deserve it. I have learned over the years to cut disloyal people out of my life..or at the very least depending on the degree of severity of what they have done to me, keep them on the periphery and never again put myself out for them.

Right on, you are so right. I have learned today that disloyal people cannot be in my life. I will trust in that from now on. Thanks Crazyaboutdogs!

the worst has happened | Isolating ...
the worst has happened | Isolating in a Motorhome

Archived