texting after a date?

male2008
Cute Flirty Texts to Impress Her/Hi...
Cute Flirty Texts to Impress Her/Him with Messages

Hi

So went on a date, went well and so on, talked about going out again, now she went to a friends birthday party.

I went home, I got a early workout. She didnt invite me and it was a first date so its ok.

My plan is to just wait until sunday to call her again. She might drop by work tomorrow to say hi. I work as a bouncer.

But my question is what is your guys thought of writting a text to somone after a date?

I was thinkin about like "thanks for tonight, hope you have fun at the birthday party...."

Or is it better to let it lay?

Put it this way. If she's into you then she'd love to get a text from you. Better to send her one than not and come off as not interested. And if she doesn't like you then it doesn't matter either way so I say you send it.

Put it this way. If she's into you then she'd love to get a text from you. Better to send her one than not and come off as not interested. And if she doesn't like you then it doesn't matter either way so I say you send it.

Well said. You have nothing to lose by sending it.

yep text is good, short and sweet! sounds like you have a good plan! ....once a guy texted me after and i thought it was cute, but then he tried forcing a conversation out of it. and then a couple hours later he facebook chatted me. and then texted me the next day wishing me luck at my audition. it was a little much! haha

This is annoying. So I meet this girl when I was working as a bouncer, we went for coffee yesterday and ordered one cup. Then started talking. Then suddenly 3,5 hours where gone and with out noticing everyone had left and they where closing.

Then I walked her to her car and she kissed me, we kissed for a bit. We had allready decided to go watch dirty dancing at her place after the weekend. Her idea, her favourit movie. I sent her a text after the date

"I had a good time tonight, look forward to watching dirty dancing with you."

"Thank you had a great time tonight and you wont be disappointed with dirty dancing ;-) "

Now Im leaving tomorrow for the weekend for a trip, coming back monday.

I sent her a small text 30 min ago, I know she is out with her friends.

" Hi just finishing packing, need to leave so early tomorrow, so its a lazy evening for me. Have fun with your friends

She hasent answered, now I know the text is just a short sweet one, not really necessary to answere.

But I´m getting nervous, like she isnt answering, mabey something changed, or she dosent want to see me or bla bla bla.

I hate getting this nervous, please advice.

but your right, girls dont just invite anyone to watch dirty dancing. and by the way, no one puts baby in a corner!

i say that all the time. lol

i think you might get nervous because you have potential to screw it up when it seems to be going good. just let it flow man.

but your right, girls dont just invite anyone to watch dirty dancing. and by the way, no one puts baby in a corner!

I applaud you for being so pleased about going round to watch dirty dancing its such a chick flick! I hope you have fun!

p.s keep those spaghetti arms in order

Hi

So went on a date, went well and so on, talked about going out again, now she went to a friends birthday party.

I went home, I got a early workout. She didnt invite me and it was a first date so its ok.

My plan is to just wait until sunday to call her again. She might drop by work tomorrow to say hi. I work as a bouncer.

But my question is what is your guys thought of writting a text to somone after a date?

I was thinkin about like "thanks for tonight, hope you have fun at the birthday party...."

Or is it better to let it lay?

What's wrong with it? I mean it's quick and gets the message accross. I would have done it as soon as possible. Just make it short.

Archived