After two months of Breakup she calls and downgrades me to friend with no chance to reconcile

After 2 months of silence she calls and has me go to her house to pick my tools and tells me that she will pay me the $3200 SHE owes me and that she does not hate, she is not evil, and that she just wants to remain friends. She started evening college and says she is way to busy to to re-start our relationship and that it will take more than a year to complete school. She has not time for me or men at this time. And even after school she may be too busy with you new work as a social worker. She did open up for a while and we shared a good talk, but she went back to being too busy and stressed to date now and never. What does she want? She is 60 and said she now wants to do somthing for self. We lived together for 9 months and helped encourage her back to school, now she is obsessed. Do you think she just needs time? I don't like this "friends" only and stay away because "I don't have time for you noe" talk. What am I to do? Help. I am 57 and still love her. I went to the florist at Sam's and breifly explained my situation to see what she would recommend of flores,but she said" sir, she said it very clear--shes does not want you". wow! please, is that what think also? New question : Is downgrading to just friend really bad? Second should I file small claims sue for the money?

I think I'd just be glad she said she's paying me $3200. Be friendly, smile, collect your money, and then go your own way. If she happens to change her mind in the future and if you're still interested, then go from there. But I don't think there's anything proactive you can do now. As abrupt as the florist was, I think she was right on target with her advice.

She has been completely honest with you, so you can't hold that against her. Time to pick up those tools, collect your money and move on, my friend. Who knows that the future holds but you must now look to the future and to yourself.

It does sound as she wants "time out" to be honest. I think if you really like someone you are never to busy to see them. Hard tho it will be there is nothing you can do other than to respect her wishes for now.

Signs she is not faithful
Signs she is not faithful

Archived