Guys if you were about to be her first.......

yeawutever

would you even get jealously about a dildo? Ok this was long time ago. That's the part I don't get that much. When I once mention of trying a dildo instead at the time (thanks goodness I didn't, I heard that's worst), it hurted him and he treated it like it was a guy. Ok so I was kinda shocked.

Many months later he mentions he reacted like that because he wanted to come first and not the dildo.

Jealous of an inanimate object? Insecurity at it's best.
Yes I don't get that part either. He got over it but he stated that at the time, he wanted to come first and about how great he felt. I guess it must be a compliment to many men if they're about to be a girl's first. It must be a boost to their ego.

what is with the spelling in the original post?? hurted?.....
Correct I haven't actually realize it till I went back to look at it. LOL, right it happens when you're typing fast I guess.

The other poster is right about English not being my first language and ironically I passed a hearing a grammar exam on it. I figured I would have it easier on the Spanish exam so I go ahead and flunked it LOL.

Anyways I do agree with what greywolf said before. He reacted like that because he wanted to feel special with being the first one to bust me open.

Best Gift Ideas for your love
Best Gift Ideas for your love

Archived