why would my boyfriend ask me this?

pheebs

My bf and i were out one night and walking to the place we were going to. he randomly asked me a question. A weird question. He asked me that if i saw my ex when we were out, that i'd tell him and possibly point him out.

this was sooo random. My ex was never mentioned before during that night. I just said that i probably would walk straight pass him. He laughed and joked that 'that'd be me'... i would walk straight pass someone i see every day! Just dont always pay attention to people walking by me. That was the end of it, didn't ask again, but it was so out of the blue!

Do guys usually ask their girlfriend this?!

mid 20's.

Possibly... but,, i dont think its that just to see what he looks like. if he really wanted to know i have photos. he has asked what he's looked like. but i think its more than that, mianly because he seems VERY insecure about it. I was honest and told him that i received a text from him (ex) and he asked me a million questions about what he wanted, if he missed me even randomly asked 'so you didn't have lunch with him?"... there was nothing of the sort said! He even lied about finding a 'dirty' picture of him on my phone to 'test' my reaction. there was no photo.

Have you talked about your ex before - and what was the content of the text the ex sent you.

It is possible that he is an insecure person generally but it is also possible that you have created this insecurity in this particular case.

Have you talked about your ex before - and what was the content of the text the ex sent you.

It is possible that he is an insecure person generally but it is also possible that you have created this insecurity in this particular case.

he reads my messages on my phone and see's them, so this time i told him upfront. it just said hi how r u and that he paid me a bit of what he owes me. that was it. he jumpd to the bit about lunch and 'miss yous' and that.

how do you figure that i created this?

ive had non stop questions about him from the get go.... to the point of him asking how big he was and if he was cut or uncut! he actually asked! at the start i wouldn't answer. but then he thought i was hiding stuff, or whatever or if i did give an answer on something, he would think i was lying. If i tell him he is better or i prefer something he has (said in the right way), he thinks im lying. For some reason he doesn't seem to get the fact that he might just be better in some things. this ex was my first. my bf has also said to me dont i wish i lost my virignity to him. so, no i dont think its possible i created it. i should have cut it off or stoped him sooner and been more forceful in not allowing the questions yes, but i think its his insecurity that allows these questions.

and then with this recent comment, im like why cant you let it go! who cares what he looks like. im with you. my ex, i didn't have a good time with him, and id rather forget him to be honest, but with him keep mentioning him its hard.

Archived