This sounds really stupid but....

dreamwarrior
Looking back at my 1st Year On Yout...
Looking back at my 1st Year On Youtube

I spoke with my ex that I had in my 20's my son's father...and we are being civil with each other after all these years...well he told me to go to this website myspace...heheh...I am probably the only person in the universe without an account there... but I found my son's picture...my god I couldn't believe it was him...how he has changed !

So some of you who have kids might have said oh my son/daughter has my this or that feature...from the pictures of me and my son do you think we look similar? My pic is in my profile and his is my avatar.

I worry about him all the time he is my only son, and my baby...he is wasting his life doing nothing, but drinking and acting out...I may have to make a visit back east to get his head right...I won't give up on him...as some of you may have read me and him are having family issues...Nevertheless I am the parent and love him dearly.

Those of you on here who ask if this or that age is to young to have kids...if you have to ask that question then yes you are...please make wise decisions now for the betterment of your future and the children you wish to have.

Get married, save for the future, and make sure you can support a child, until then use birth control or don't have sex...imo !

Thanks for reading !

Oh, there is definitely a family resemblance. I don't agree however that you can't be ready at an early age to have kids. It has little to do with age. I may be speaking out of line here as I don't have kids, but I know plenty of people who had their kids when they were younger and everything has turned out just fine. Just depends on the people involved.

-Kevin

Oh, there is definitely a family resemblance. I don't agree however that you can't be ready at an early age to have kids. It has little to do with age. I may be speaking out of line here as I don't have kids, but I know plenty of people who had their kids when they were younger and everything has turned out just fine. Just depends on the people involved.

-Kevin

I know what it's like to be a teenage parent and giving my opinion on what it's like...I just want people to be aware of how hard it is, especially if you don't have a good job or finances in tact...you don't want it to be a struggle...I was a parent of 4 kids all under the age of 5. I am being honest..it's best to wait a little while, live your life and be single and experience life a bit, because when you have kids your life is not your own anymore until they leave home.

Archived