I'am really confused, Need a little help, messed up

getting_on_ok

Here is my story short and simple 1yr relationship. My girlfriend had an issue were she would stare at other men, she did other things as well such as confiding in a man, and telling everyone about our problems. It made me insecure, so every time we would have an argument I would think of that and say I am gone I am out of here. Wrong thing to say and every time I would come back to her. The problem is we always talked about marriage and how I was the only one. Well things change about 2 months ago. She was calling me as much and we argued all the time. In my head I knew were we were going and I felt like she was interested in some one else. So she's doing this and I call her and tell her that I don't trust her some times because things have changed so much. She tells you don't trust me then its over your not the one for me, blah, blah, blah. She calls me later and explains that she didn't mean it but she needs space. I agree with it and tell her that I am trying to help myself to change. We ended it and I thought I would go into NC. She calls me the next day and asks me to call her counselor. And tells me that I should contact her when I get better. I said alright I'll contact her. I call the counselor and I tell her my side of the story and she says that this girl wants to marry you and that were really compatible. And that I should just be her friend while we are on a break. I decide to to the opposite and start the NC. Two weeks roll by and her birthday comes up. I decide to send her a card. It says I hope all is well, love _____. I get a text I received your card thank you. I reply happy birthday, how are things. She comes back with today was really nice, I'm going out with my sister for the night, take care. I come back with, cool have fun. That Sunday I work, she drops off my things at my doorstep and says I thought you might want your things, hope all is well, and then just her name no Love. So its been three weeks since then. I know she gone, but what is up with that. I am confused by all of this? Can someone shed any light, I know what you guys are going to say NC. But was I suppose to contact her in the beginning? If she really loved me wouldn't she be with me? I haven't called her since.....

What do you expect with what is up with that, she's fed up with you and vice versa. You got yourself an immature girl, she still wants to see if there's something better out there. Be glad and stay rid of her, because if she'd ever come back you guys only would start arguing again, you are better off alone then going to war every day maby even during the night. Good riddance.

Archived