Question about sexual fantasies, for heterosexual men

mfan
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - D...
Dating Someone Not Attracted To - Do It!

Are there women who you find beautiful, but cannot picture having sex with?

There's this girl at my workplace. She's my age. She's totally adorable, so cute and pretty. But (maybe because she dresses so flowery) I can't imagine having sex with her. I always imagined that if I started dating, I would wish to go out with the prettiest girl, and now I'm thinking a girl who's not as pretty, but who I can more easily picture having sex with, would be better.

Is this a common thing for men? Are there girls who are really really pretty but who you have trouble fantasizing about? Thanks very much.

Are there women who you find beautiful, but cannot picture having sex with?

There's this girl at my workplace. She's my age. She's totally adorable, so cute and pretty. But (maybe because she dresses so flowery) I can't imagine having sex with her. I always imagined that if I started dating, I would wish to go out with the prettiest girl, and now I'm thinking a girl who's not as pretty, but who I can more easily picture having sex with, would be better.

Is this a common thing for men? Are there girls who are really really pretty but who you have trouble fantasizing about? Thanks very much.

No!

Why can you picture yourself having sex with a not so pretty girl, but not with the super pretty girl? I'm not trying to mock you, but I don't see the logic in this. Please elaborate on why you think this.

I feel the same way, but I have really low self esteem, so that's probably why.

That's a different situation. He is saying that he prefers the less attractive girls. I'm intrigued by this type of thinking...

That's happened to me plenty of times. For me, it's just a respect thing. There's plenty of very good looking girls I went to school with that I couldn't imagine myself having sex with. I don't think it has anything to do with their looks, but just rather the relationships I have with them.

I think so. There are girls who are beautiful in a fragile, innocent sort of way and I couldn't imagine doing them doggy style.

I guess when you put it that way...

I just feel like there is more to this then the girl just being too innocent or fragile.

I think so. There are girls who are beautiful in a fragile, innocent sort of way and I couldn't imagine doing them doggy style.

My thinking also. I have a friend who is very sweet and petite. "Doggy" With her? EEWWW!

My thinking also. I have a friend who is very sweet and petite. "Doggy" With her? EEWWW!

This is exactly the issue. It is not an esteem thing.

Can you reassure me that most women - including those who dress flowery and adorable - still have sex drives and this look of theirs doesn't mean they would not enjoy hot and heavy sex?

(sorry, not a guy) but yea, i was also going to guess that you might view those women as being more innocent. But, just because they seem to have this kind of image, it definitely does not mean that they aren't sexual! lol. You'd really have to know the person better.

You "poot." LOL!

ROFL, I haven't heard that term in YEARS.

Last time I heard it was in a story where a guy and his son were watching a South Park episode containing Queefing, and the oblivious mom had to be explained what the term meant, with the guy explaining it as "cooter poots".. LOL.

Edit: To address the OP... no, the idea of getting it on with a cute/pretty innocent I find to be a big turn on! As some have said, the outward appearance and the actual sexuality may not match at all, and picturing that type of girl on all fours infront of me, moaning and screaming some colourful phrases certainly gets me nice and hot lol.

lol. This, ladies and gentlemen, is how guys REALLY think. I mean, except for the OP and a couple of the other weirdos in thread. lol j/k.

Hey, I just said I wouldn't do some of them doggiestyle! Although after reading some of the posts here, I'll have to rethink that...

When I see a girl that looks cute, I am more than willing to sleep with her to see how things go between us. It is really not necessary to picture whether or not I see myself doing doggy with a particular girl. Reality beats fantasy. We should just try it and see how it feels. I'll gladly fill out an evaluation and report back when it is all over. Give me the cute girl with the adorable face if you aren't interested. I'll let you know how it goes.

There ave been many girls who I thought were pretty, but I was not attracted to in a sexual way. I don't think this is a rare case or maybe both of us are strange. lol. But I seem to run into this from time to time. Maybe she just not what you are into.

This is making me think of my elder daughter, who went through University almost dateless. She is beautiful, blonde, tall, leggy, funny, kind and got a First. She always ended up as the best girl mate of a gang of boys...

Someone told her after they'd left that she had been voted 'Sexiest Woman in Hall' in her first year.

She had no idea. When she asked why nobody had ever asked her out, then, he mumbled, "Out of our league..."

I had been telling her this for years, but my goodness, was she frustrated! "What's the point people thinking I'm sexy if they don't act on it???" was her comment.

She lives abroad now, in a country where the men are much less inhibited than in the UK. She gets asked out on average three times a week (and has had boyfriends, and has had LOTS of fun with them!)

I believe quite a lot of famous, beautiful women have similar stories to tell.

There's a moral in here somewhere, guys!

Archived