Angry all the time

Average_Joe

You have lost faith in the world.You have to start looking for good things in life. It can be hard at first but you will start to see the good.

Anger is a state of mind where you really arent in control of yourself.Anger makes you think irrationally and put yourself in certain situations where you are vulnerable. Health wise anger raises blood pressure..damages arteries and induces heart attack and stroke. Also kidney damage... Now get some breathing exercises happeneing to calm your self..

Also I highly reccomend getting a few comedies to watch..it releases the negativity.My reccomendation is anger management starring adam sandler and jack nicholson...Do this and remember these words..

Goooooss fraaaabaa.

Seriously do this and let mme know how you feel after..

Hey Av Joe, I know what you are saying. I have felt the way you do much of the time.

There is a school of thought that says, depression is anger turned inwards. I think the converse is true - anger is depression turned outwards. The common denominator is depression. You may not feel depressed, but your mind is in a negative trap.

I don't know what the answer is myself. I don't like meds. I think its important to gain a sense of control in your life. YOUR life, independent of anyone elses. If you have a passion - everyone does, you just need to discover it - pursue it as far as you can.

I don't buy the whole "focus on the positive" statements people make. It makes sense to count your blessings. That I get. But I don't believe in seeking the positive in that which actually makes you sick...if people seem wrong to you, they probably are. If situations seem wrong to you, they probably are. But it isn't worth going crazy about. If you know YOUR path, none of that will matter.

You have lost faith in the world.You have to start looking for good things in life. It can be hard at first but you will start to see the good.

Anger is a state of mind where you really arent in control of yourself.Anger makes you think irrationally and put yourself in certain situations where you are vulnerable. Health wise anger raises blood pressure..damages arteries and induces heart attack and stroke. Also kidney damage... Now get some breathing exercises happeneing to calm your self..

Also I highly reccomend getting a few comedies to watch..it releases the negativity.My reccomendation is anger management starring adam sandler and jack nicholson...Do this and remember these words..

Goooooss fraaaabaa.

Seriously do this and let mme know how you feel after..

Your avatar is from the movie Anger management ... that made me smile

I've definatly lost faith in the system. Thats a major part of my anger. Ok ill watch it and let you know.

I understand the way you feel. It could be due to the fact that society is full of double standards that make no sense at all. It's true that watching all this happen might make people lose faith in the world but the fun part is to fight to make it better.

I like badhabbits comment and he might be right. Alot of people tend to always be focused on the positive things but that makes them naive. When you really open your eyes and realise in what kind of reality we live, it's enough to be angry or disgusted. The more you tell the truth, the more people will hate you.

On the other side, being negative can be very irrational some times and take you in a down in a spiral of painfull negative thoughts. I have that same problem, but it's occasional since I have extreme moodswings all the time. Sometime I want to help everyone and I feel very happy. At other times I just hate evrybody like you describe.

The simple fact that there is a good side proves that negativity doesnt always has to be.

Like Badhabbits said, just follow your own path, do what YOU like to do. try to be happy with your own life first and maybe then you make society better. If it's really that same society that makes you angry

Anger Problems
Anger Problems

Archived