Guys - do you get shy or nervous before a date or when you like a girl?

Brightest Dark

It is probably a stupid question but for some reason I never imagined guys - well, 'normal' guys - to be shy when it comes to girls, or to get nervous. If you're a guy do you get butterflies, or get nervous when you see a girl you like? What makes you get nervous? How do you feel before the first date? Are you there any guys who are confident in normal, everyday life who then get nervous when there's a girl they like?

I'm just kinda curious to know. I know there are some shy guys who get nervous by girls, but I just have never imagined the vast majority of guys (the more confident variety) getting shy or nervous. Am I wrong? I guess I am, but I'd like to hear back. I can't imagine a guy being shy of me, or too nervous to ask me out, or get butterflies if they're meeting me for the first time. I'd like to find out how many guys do get nervous when there's a new girl they like. Do any guys get too nervous to ask a girl out even when they are confident in every other area of their life?

I am considered quite confident in my work and life in general. If the woman/girl is special I would certainly be nervous. If I wasn't I would worry why not. There is nervous and then there is panic type nervous where you can't function. I don't know if I have ever experienced the latter but it does happen.

New people, places and experiences can make anyone nervous.

I am sure there are plenty of guys that et butterflies around you.

Lost

For sure I do. I'm pretty good at hiding it, so I'm not sure how much you can tell. If I really like the girl though, and she is extremely attractive to me, sometimes you have to concentrate just to breath.

I don't know if this counts, but I have a date with my ex tomorrow night, and I'm already freaking nervous. Normally? I'm never nervous. I can go talk to anyone about anything, stand up in front of a room full of people and give a speech, act like an idiot, play the fool, and do just about anything else at all around anyone at all.

But with her? Damn, I'm nervous. Probably because it means a lot to me.

Im completely different from u guys (im a girl when i talk to the guy that i like, i feel very comfortable and happy, only my heart goes randomly XD (its not like nervous just when u see that one u like, it happens ), but if u ask me to stand up and talk? NEVER!

jettison : simple.....cos ur in love~~~~~.....rofl

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived