Who to chat with?

Mangoz

I'm finding that as time goes on my list of personal contacts shrinks, and sometimes there's no one around to have a very stimulating conversation with. I talk a lot to my coworkers, but I see them alot and it can often be mind-numbing and shallow. I don't feel lonely at all, I just miss really good discussions on life, the universe, and everything.. So I'm just putting it out there.. if there's anyone who finds themselves in the same boat, just looking for someone to talk to, about anything and everything, let me know - pm or whatnot

Sometimes I go to chatrooms like ICQ to try and make new contacts, though it can be very hard and fustrating. I find some of my best conversations are sadly over MSN with friends in other towns or around the world...

In my home life I have very few stimulating conversations. Reason: most friends just want to vent, * * * * * , whine and complain...

Which is fine, but for me it happens on a daily basis and that seems to be the best I get from people. So for me online friendships and chatting with people through MSN and facebook have helped fill that void...

Archived