Just when I thought he couldn't stoop any lower! He did!!!!

You will not believe it when I tell you what he has done now. He SOLD THE HOUSE.... Can you believe it.

After I left Dana and Cookie have been shut in the Conservatory in the boiling heat as she did not like them and when not in there they were put into a cattery and were there in excess of 10 times whilst they went abroad. God knows who had them when the house sold as I could not find out.

All of this is the 4 months since I left. My god how they must have suffered. I sent him I don't know how many text messages breaking NC trying to find out where my two girls were and in the end after a frustrating few days he replied. I collected them from his old studio and was dumbfounded when I saw the state they were in. Very thin and dehydrated. Cookie has a lump on her back and Dana an abscess under her chin. Thankfully, thats healing and cookies is just where all the bones are sticking out.

Tell me. How does a man behave in such a profoundly sickening way with no feeling at all for those he once said he loved. He promised me he would keep the house until the girls passed on and yet he put it up for sale when I left. I left them thinking it was the right thing to do to give them stability and all that they have had is suffering.

My aunt died last week. and I missed the funeral as it was too soon to leave leave the girls alone.

I'm exhausted with the heartache and sadness....

OMG...he is so vile!!! Thank god you got to your girls before they died. In the shape they are in, they wouldnt have lasted much longer. I dont understand how some people can be so heartless and cruel.

Give your girls a kiss from me and take extra special care of them now. Lots of treats and love and cuddles. (((Huggs)))

Ah you know once a humans heart isn't into something anymore it just becomes trash to them, a liability so to speak. This is why your girls haven't been taken care of, i seriously think it was a grand mistake to leave them with a person like that, but for now you at least learned the lesson that you need to shovle all the negativity and bad people out of your life, period!

THanks for the replies guys.

I left my girls with him as he had never shown any harmful tendencys toward them through our 12 year marriage and the house was to be their home for the rest of their lives as it had been for all those years. A promise was made dispite what had tranpired between us that he would love and look after them for the rest of their lives and when the time came for them to be taken I would be their for them. I had no idea when I left that they would suffer in the way they have. They are safe thats the main thing.

I have no idea where he is now and to be honest the only thing on my mind is Dana and Cookie and their healing. Lots of toys cuddles food and more love then the universe can hold is what I am giving them. They are doing OK. Weight is coming and the abscess on Dana is almost gone already. Both sleep on my bed and sometimes in it lol.

Better get back to them!

x x

Thanks Catdancer.

I really don't recognise the person he has become. So sad that any human being can be so uterly heartless.

I am giving them lots of hugs and kisses. Every day I tell them I love them and that I am sorry I left them with him. They are slowly getting better so that's good. Now all I need to get a steady home which fingers crossed I will have before Christmas...

x

OMG...he is so vile!!! Thank god you got to your girls before they died. In the shape they are in, they wouldnt have lasted much longer. I dont understand how some people can be so heartless and cruel.

Give your girls a kiss from me and take extra special care of them now. Lots of treats and love and cuddles. (((Huggs)))

25 Inspirational Pet Quotes to Make...
25 Inspirational Pet Quotes to Make Your Heart Melt - Hablr

Archived