Hey. I just woke up and I feel so empty/lonely.

help

I have bad thoughts..

Thinking him going out having fun and another girl.

Let go let go. It is so painful right now. I feel so empty.

Before he told me "I hate going to the beach" but yet he hangs out there once in a while this summer with his friends/sister.

Hey. I just woke up and I feel so empty/lonely.

help

I have bad thoughts..

Thinking him going out having fun and another girl.

Let go let go. It is so painful right now. I feel so empty.

Before he told me "I hate going to the beach" but yet he hangs out there once in a while this summer with his friends/sister.

Those thoughts will be there. The sun will be up before too long, and people will be out, laughing, thinking, living. You'll be among them. The nights are the worst; I know that. I truly do.

He doesn't define you; he's just a part of it. I think you know that.

Yeah. I always have the fear of them hanging out...(him and this girl that used to like each other before we went out). I guess my fear came true. I asked him if he likes her. He said "no".

This thought is what holding me back. I don't miss him and all but knowing that they have been hanging out in a group together kills me. Not him though. Not the person itself.

What am I doing?

Why?

Why?

How can I let go of those thoughts?

You are a mirror of myself one and a half year ago. The first cut is the deepest, hurts the most, yet we all get over it at some point. And you will too. You just have to put negative thoughts out of your head and think about the positive elements the breakup brings to you.

Thank you. I am crying right now.

It just hurt. My first time going through it. Why it is so painful?

If this is your first love, then its going to be the hardest thing that you ever have to go through. Believe me, I cried for six months with my first and only boyfriend. I did find someone later though.

Once you get through this (and believe me, you will!) you will be a much stronger person, and more compassionate too.

Hugs. XxX

I tried. I did that for at least 2 weeks now. But when I realized that fact that he has been hanging out with someone in a group. It just failed. I told myself not to care. Why should I care when we are not together anymore?

I just need to let go and work on myself. Be happy. I have friends that care for me. I just want to hang out with him. I want to be happy. I have a special guy that I talk to everyday.

I like him.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What sort of positive thinking? Can you remind me?

I tried. I did that for at least 2 weeks now. But when I realized that fact that he has been hanging out with someone in a group. It just failed. I told myself not to care. Why should I care when we are not together anymore?

I just need to let go and work on myself. Be happy. I have friends that care for me. I just want to hang out with him. I want to be happy. I have a special guy that I talk to everyday.

I like him.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What sort of positive thinking? Can you remind me?

You need to make a list of all of the positive qualities about yourself. Be sure to list things that make you really unique and special. Remember, there is no else like you! You are completely unique.

Once you look at the list you have to remind yourself of what he is missing out on! The list will help you reinforce that.

Once you build up your self-esteem and move past the break-up then you can date a new guy (only when you are ready) and have a happy and fun relationship.

He was my first boyfriend. I thought we would get marry despite of the fact that we had a lot ups and downs. The relationship wasn't that stable. I was willing to work for it.

I thought I would spend my entire life with him.

Why did he treated me so cruel? Why is he being so selfish?

Sometimes I don't get how people can do that.

For me, I would not after spent so much time with that person.

Like when I was with my ex, there was a lot of things he didn't like me doing. Like eat (stuff like junk food or unhealthy stuff) and not getting enough ME time. And neglecting my friends (who, thankfully, all rallied around me when he left). So count your blessing and cut your losses. These things happen for a reason. It's telling you that he is not the one for you and there is someone better suited to you out there.

Also, I told myself whoever broke up with me had to be a loser. LOL.

I think you just answered your own question. No point wasting any more of your tears over him. Anyway, you cannot expect to forget him right away. Even medical pills take some time for the effects to kick in.

He was my first boyfriend. I thought we would get marry despite of the fact that we had a lot ups and downs. The relationship wasn't that stable. I was willing to work for it.

I thought I would spend my entire life with him.

I thought the same thing with my last boyfriend, but he treated me poorly too. You need to BELIEVE that you deserve better than that because you do.

He is acting the way he is because he's a really immature person. You don't need someone like that in your life. If he's being cruel that is only going to bring you down more.

You need to make a list of all of the positive qualities about yourself. Be sure to list things that make you really unique and special. Remember, there is no else like you! You are completely unique.

Once you look at the list you have to remind yourself of what he is missing out on! The list will help you reinforce that.

Once you build up your self-esteem and move past the break-up then you can date a new guy (only when you are ready) and have a happy and fun relationship.

He made me feel so bad of myself. Always telling me that I am not good with this and that. My self-confident and self-esteem were at the lowest point during the time that we dated. We started dating for the wrong reason. I was sad because of my strict parents around that time and I needed someone to be there for me. My parents liked him and he was there. I don't know about him though.

I am very unique and special. My positive traits are....blah balh..

This is my first relationship. It was so bad. We fought all the time. I couldn't be able to joke around with him because he is such a tight person. I felt the pressure of forcing myself to grow up so I can please.

Then what is there to miss?

Why am I crying/hurt/etc?

Why can I let go?

Why do I act this way?

A person that erodes your self esteem and makes you feel bad all the time is toxic! Thats terrible to hear. You are so much better of without this guy. You are hurt because you loved him and you are filled with compassion. He doesn't deserve you though.

Don't beat yourself up. You need to think of good things about yourself, and not put yourself down!

You are hurt because of the betrayal of trust, or the shatter of dreams and hopes. And this hurt you are feeling is amplified because he is your first. It is not that you can't let go, it's only when you fully accept the break-up, then only will the healing process begin.

Healing starts with acceptance.

I accepted..I accepted. We couldn't be together now ..in the future and always.

I always cried when we dated. It was uncomfortable whenever I was with him. I would ended up crying at the end of the day (it happened most of the time).

What is wrong me with me? Feeling hurt..etc.?

People always yelled at me for that. There are plenty of guys...hello this is your first and how old are you....hellllllo...Let goooooooooooooo

But somehow....sometimes I think he is a good/perfect guy? Why?

After the breakup...he turned off everything. Canceled his phone. Refused to see me when I came over to his house. Everything.

He shut me down completely. I was alone. Hurt...blaming on myself.

Ready to jump off the cliff but yet surprisingly, I survived.

Please God or any higher beings up there. Send down an angel or anything to heal me completely.

I want a miracle......

I changed greatly after the breakup. I am a more caring/fun/compassionate person.

I am a more ME that I always wanted to become. I let loose. I laugh and not feel nervous of acting too dumb (more carefree).

I am better off without him.

F*** him.

hey sweety..

its going to be hard but time is a healer.. he is just a part of your life he doesnt define the person you are.. you can get through this.. spend time with friends more and even take up a hobby.. just to keep yourself a little busy.. it helps sometimes.. and with time you will be ok. remember life doesnt just stop there.. you can still get through and make something of yourself.. hope that helps..

Thanks. It helped a lot.

I realized that life does not stop despite of the fact that he is no longer in my life. I can get through. I went through haft way and of course, I can get through the whole way.

I have been hanging out with friends a lot. Been out and about. I had a lot of fun. In term of hobby, honestly, I don't think I have any.

Yes I guess time is a healer butttttttttt please time ..can u go faster? Forward the time of pain and rewind all the good time...

Life is hard. Growing up being really sheltered from the cruel world, I never think this would happen to me. It did. IT did..

For a reason?

Yes to prepare me for future cruelties of life.

Hey brokenhearts,

that statement you said about how you changed after the breakup greatly changed you made me feel great! How you are able to be you, who you are and what you want. That is awesome and I feel the same way!

I just got done serving under this girl for 3 years!! Though I did take it really hard, I've never felt so alive! Idid have a real nasty relapse tonight (I work grave shift in an office by myself, so I think too much).

I think she left me for some guy who is like 10 years older than she is, so I just try to laugh it off, but it is hard. Ive been really hurt in the past too by my "first", and I thought things wouldn't ever get better. They really do, though this one has been real tough on me. The future is a beautiful thing and we have to skip the mentality that they were the only ones for us. They definitely are not! Keep strong And stay occupied, things will be better!

Archived