Just how bad can it get, I really was not prepared for this

frostytheshowman50

As of now I feel angry and like dirt. It's incredible how even someone from college can still deceived you. I'm talking about a well educated person with professional parents.

I'm here trying to find out what I did to get lied and cheated for 3 whole months into our relationship. I must be an idiot or maybe I was not paying attention to the signs. I should have listened when she stopped paying much attention to me since mid April of this year and always saying that she has to go shopping with friends.

To top it off it had to be with my best friend from our childhood years (out of so many guys why him and why did he chose my now ex?). Not only that but I found out they did it on my own bed twice while I was gone. She had a copy of my key but I did not think for for second this would happened. ON MY HOUSE, MY BED

I'm about to tell her parents what happened. I always gotten along with them. They father even asked today what happened, why did I broke up, that his daughter's been crying. I will buy myself a new bed as well. That means more money to waste, already wasted too much money on that tramp. I guess this what happens for being Santa Claus well no more. No more free car rides either.

I can detect liars, cheaters and hypocrite fast but I don't know what happened now. First time I get cheated, usually it was either me dumping or getting dumped but not cheated. Like I stated I was unprepared for this, totally caught off guard. I knew I should have never let my guard down and I did, risked it and got burned as a result.

Don't say anything to her family or to her or to your best friend. Cut off all contact forever. Donate the mattress to the Goodwill and get yourself a nice air mattress.

Move on with your life and don't look back. Nothing good will come from talking. The best thing you can do for yourself is to just look forward and keep your eyes on the future.

Good luck.

Don't say anything to her family or to her or to your best friend. Cut off all contact forever. Donate the mattress to the Goodwill and get yourself a nice air mattress.

Move on with your life and don't look back. Nothing good will come from talking. The best thing you can do for yourself is to just look forward and keep your eyes on the future.

Good luck.

I agree with this one. Let bygones be bygones. Move along.

I know and it's a sad thing I have to cut contact with her parents. They are really nice people and I'm going to miss them. As for the tramp when I found that out through that email of hers by accident. It was opened anyways so I couldn't help it. Curiosity got the best of me and she even denied it at first till she could hide it no more. After that came the tears of giving her one last chance and that she swears she'll do anything to make it up for me. Lastly I get more sobbing voice messages saying how sorry she is.

dont believe her, a one time mistake. I would maybe consider forgiving, having sex on YOUR bed with YOUR best friend...its just digusting.

I do not believe a word she's saying. If she loved me or care like she keeps stating on her sobbing voice messages she would not cheated or break up if she felt the need to. If she at least had little respect, she would not do it on my own bed. I heard of cheaters but they don't let the person in on their SO's houses, not less on their bed.

I wondered how long would I have been made an idiot if I had never found the email message by accident. I don't even know her password, she just left it opened, what a moron. I guess she wanted to get caught so badly then so why cry now, begging me for second chance. No way.

Exactly. If she cared or valued your relationship she wouldnt have done that. Shes panicking because she probably thought you'd never know, and she'd get to keep the nice, great boyfriend AND get to fool around to feed her drama.

Dont dwell on what might have happened. You know now, your free to find happiness with someone who wouldnt do that to you. It hurts, but at least you know now.

Just delete the voicemails the second you know it's her voice. Don't listen to them. Make a message rule on your email account to send anything she sends you straight to the trash. Dwelling on attempted contacts will only make it harder to let go.

Even killers cry when they're sent to prison... tears never mean you should let them back into your life.

If it's any comfort, just know you're driving forward on your highway and leaving all the demons behind to fight amongst themselves for the leftover bile of their choices. Let the rabid wolves tear each other apart in the distance... leave them to their own while you press on ahead.

I will but for now I want to be single going out with my friends and focusing on college. I don't get why was I not even fighting with my ex friend. I even told him he can have her. I really hoped she ends up getting cheated on either by my ex friend or another guy in the future so she knows what it feels like being made a fool.

I will but for now I want to be single going out with my friends and focusing on college. I don't get why was I not even fighting with my ex friend. I even told him he can have her. I really hoped she ends up getting cheated on either by my ex friend or another guy in the future so she knows what it feels like being made a fool.

that's called Karma and she will face hers in her own time.

I agree, people that treat others like dirt often find themselves facing the same fate.

You sound like you have been very mature about this and have a sensible head on your shoulders. I agree, enjoy your time at college.

What is up with all this? Before it used to be nice people who don't cheat but now infidelity has lately be increasing. Seems there are more people now that don't care about the relationship nor your feelings. It would be good if you could know ahead of time what their true colors are because it would have you time and money.

I know. But even people who start out nice can do mean stuff, love is about trusting, and sometimes we misplace that trust, and of course you have NO IDEA sometimes that your misplacing that trust.

Dont let this jade your vision of love and people though. There are lots of cheaters out there yes, but for every person that cheats theres a person that doesnt. I have never, and would never dream of cheating.

What is up with all this? Before it used to be nice people who don't cheat but now infidelity has lately be increasing. Seems there are more people now that don't care about the relationship nor your feelings. It would be good if you could know ahead of time what their true colors are because it would have you time and money.

I agree, it does seem like infidelity is more prominent now or maybe I just hear about it more because I'm on this website.

Just know that there are genuine people out there that aren't all about cheating.

Just take your time and don't rush into anything. You'll meet a great girl one day.

This woman is real scum of the earth, not only to cheat but to cheat with your friend and use your bed. Then do the fake crocodile tears. Just because someone is university educated or even has a high position, doesn't mean they are caring, loyal people. Intelligence is a completely separate issue from empathy, compassion and loyalty. Einstein was not faithful to his wife..then when he married his mistress he was not faithful to her either. Cheating is rampant these days because people have become so incredibly selfish and look for quick fixes for their problems, for their horniness for everything.

Oh... I've been in your SAME EXACT SHOES just two weeks ago. I know exactly how you feel!! My now ex, we were from the same alma mater too. I thought we were a great match. But little did I know... he was cheating the entire four months we were together with his ex-girlfriend. And his ex-gf was seeing someone too!! I was played... bad. I think I just chose to ignore the signs... I know what to do next time, and so do you!

I, too, found out through his open email on his computer. It's very very scary how similar our situations were! Of course, I felt upset, disgusted... how it was HIS same bed, and thinking how the entire relationship was a huge fat lie. After I broke up with him, he ALSO left sobbing voicemails, I'm sorry emails, etc. Even left roses at my workplace! He was desperate for me to give him a second chance. He also said he would "do anything to make it up to me." Wow, scary how similar these cheaters think!

When I confronted him about his emails, he said he was sorry. Sorry for getting caught is more like it. Let me tell you, the best thing I have done in my life was to dump his cheating a--. Cheaters who have done it repeatedly behind your back and can look you in the face the next day and lie to you do NOT deserve a second chance. It disgusts me still. Fool me once... you know how it goes.

As for telling the parents, go ahead. I personally didn't tell his mom (because I wanted NOTHING to do with him anymore), but if it makes you feel better, you could. However, it might make you look like the scorned ex who is willing to wreck havoc after a break up. There's no need to go to those levels. Even I went so far as to tell his ska.nk of a ex-gf's bf that she was cheating on him. But in retrospect, it has done no good because he didn't believe it. Then, half a week later, he found out, probably through me though. Karma really does come around, so don't worry.

The BEST thing for you to do is COMPLETELY ignore her. Liars and cheaters do NOT deserve loyal partners. As I have learned the hard way.

My thread is here for reference.

This woman is real scum of the earth, not only to cheat but to cheat with your friend and use your bed. Then do the fake crocodile tears.
It's so obvious that my now ex is acting it all out. She is sorry now and not felt nothing when she brought him to my house on my bed. As of now she is nothing but yesterday's newspaper. If there's one thing I wished I should have not done is tell the parents. I just couldn't take it no more and just basically let them know the real reason why I broke up with their daughter. They were very sympathy and kept telling me I did the right thing.

It turns out that my ex lied to her parents. She did not told them about her cheating. She only told them that I dumped her out of the blues for no reason and that she misses me blah blah. I will miss them as today was my last time I gathered with them.

Archived