Most Romantic Thing You've Done/Planned To Do

ahandicap

I've always been a real romantic. I want my baby to be as happy as she can possibly be all the time, and I love being able to make that happen. So I'm interested in hearing what the most romantic gesture you've ever planned/carried out was, and how it was received.

I'll start off...

First, I went to a gift shop and got Darleen (my girlfriend) a fuzzy little frog (which I put my cologne on), and some Jelly Bellys. Then, I went to the store and bought everything I'd need to fix dinner for her.

I brought Dar over and started fixing dinner (crepes with cream cheese filling, cherries on top, and whipped cream on top of the cherries.) We ate it on my great grandma's China and drank milk out of crystal wine glasses lol, it was cute.

Just as Dar was finishing her meal I told her, "Wait right here", and I went into the house to get her gifts... I brought them out on a silver platter haha. Then, I grabbed a blanket and a sleeping bag, and we sat out on the grass and watched the sun set. About 30 minutes later my mom came out and demanded that we get up off of the grass and put the sleeping bag/blanket away, so we did (talk about spoiling the moment...)

After that I told my mom we wanted to be alone, so she let us sit out in the car for a while before we took Dar home. While we were sitting there, we talked... I told Dar how much I love her... How much I love being around her, how wonderful she makes me feel, and I told her that I want to grow old with her... I told her I want to get married someday and have kids with her.

That's when she started to cry.

They weren't sad tears or regretful tears, they were happy tears. Darleen just hugged me and told me "I love you so much baby..." and then she gave me a kiss.

.........That sealed the deal. I don't want to spend another day of my life without seeing her. Every word that I said to her was true, and I know that she feels the same way. We may still be teenagers, but our love is strong weather other people think so or not.

image removed

Now it's your turn! Share your story!

Archived