Loriana

So i've met this guy online hes 17 and im 16 and a few weeks ago we got talking on Facebook. It was was really cool i really liked emailing him cos we never ran out of anything to say but i was starting to have doubts when going thuogh his friends list i couldn't help but notice all his friends were all mainly girls. Hes very attractive so no wonder hes got loads of girls as friends. Anyway we texted everyday for like 2 weeks and the last time i spoke to him was last sunday. I feel like i'm always the one texting him first and he never texts me first so i've waited for a week and there have been no texts from him. I've talked to a friend about it and he says i should just give him a chance maybe he ran out of credit, maybe hes waiting for you to text him etc. So my friend gave me some hope so i texted him yestarday just saying hey aint spoken to u in a while how r u? and he hasnt text back. i noticed on his facebook status he wrote text or ring me cos im going offline for a bit so he still has credit. i cant help but think hes not intrested in me anymore. i'm also self conscious about the way i look and thers a few photos of me on facebook where i look horrible and i cant help but think hes seen them and decided im not hot enough for him or something or maybe i'm just being paranoid. Its not like him usualyy he texts back straight away or maybe hes moved on to some other girl. I'm not mad cos i know these days that hot guys dont go for unattractive girls and im ok with that cos i know its just the way my generation is but i want to know why he hasn't texted back do you think its cos the way i look?. I knew i should of deleted them pics but im done with hiding myself and i know yall gonna say if he cant accept u for the way u look then hes not worth it but i feel like god has blessed me with this oppurtunity cos a girl like me just doesnt randomly stumble accross someone like him. k sorry im rambling but i just really like him i just wanted to believe that a guy that hot could be accepting to but i guess not.

hi - i think you might be right about this guy not being interested. it doesn't mean you're not pretty. i think a lot of guys who are young (well, old guys too) like having a bunch of women emailing and texting them. however, the fact that he's MIA, that he's not asking you out, not trying to get to know you better.... i'd say he's not interested... i'd move on. good luck

you are young. you will meet a lot more men, trust me on this. all sorts of guys will come in and out of your life, so don't waste your time on some guy who just couldn't see how special you are, ok? don't lose any sleep over him. just keep at it, hang out with your friends, go exercise, take care of yourself, have your hobbies, and you will meet other men who think you are great.

Archived