Is it bad that every day I go to my ex's wifes myspace page and hover over the link to send her a message? He is going through a divorce and she has no idea that he and I were sleeping together for four months. He completely screwed me over and I want revenge. I get so angry at him and I just want to lash out. I know that it's a hornets nest that I don't need to bother but I can't help but want to. I'm so hurt it would make me feel good to hurt him. To make him lose everything.

hi,

i know you are mad at your ex, and i am really sorry about that. i hope your pain heals soon.

but if you contact this wife of your ex, all you will do is hurt her, too. i was contacted twice by women who were sleeping with my husband. and let me tell you, it really devastated me. i had done nothing to these two women but they really went out of their way to hurt me by telling me information about my husband (now ex).

of course, revenge sounds sweet but just ask yourself this, "does the other woman deserve any more heartache than what she already has?" if not, to be kind, don't contact her.

btw -- i had to file a protection from abuse on the second woman who called me about my husband because she threatened me. do you really want to get into a mess like that? is it worth it?

good luck with whatever you decide. love hurts, especially when it is betrayed, doesn't it?

^^^Amazing that these other women have the audacity to call the wife. Can't believe that one even threatened you...like in some way this was all your fault.

They could easily spare themselves the grief....if you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!!

Is it bad that every day I go to my ex's wifes myspace page and hover over the link to send her a message? He is going through a divorce and she has no idea that he and I were sleeping together for four months. He completely screwed me over and I want revenge. I get so angry at him and I just want to lash out. I know that it's a hornets nest that I don't need to bother but I can't help but want to. I'm so hurt it would make me feel good to hurt him. To make him lose everything.

And really, what good would it do? Would it make you feel so much better knowing you caused her the pain of confirmation that her husband had been sleeping with another woman?

She is innocent in how you feel about your ex. If you are pissed off at him, take it out on him. Leave her alone, she is going through enough grief at the ending of her marriage.

Here are my real motives. She hates him,She wants to actually have the divorce finalized sooner because she wants him gone that bad. I was looking at it in the perspective of hey here is your arsenal take him for all he is worth. I don't want to hurt her at all. I just want to give her fire against him in court. I want him to lose everything. That sounds bad but I do.

If you hate him this bad, is it really worth spending all of this time plotting this out? Really?

It sounds to me like you could put that energy towards something more useful. Besides, why spend any more precious minutes of your life thinking about a waste of skin like him? He's just not that worth it.

Wow, did I read your post wrong! At first I thought you were talking about your EX-WIFE's myspace page, and that you must be a bisexual man. It took me a minute to sort it out, haha.

I will be different and say that, if you really feel strongly about it, then go ahead and email his ex wife. I probably would, if I felt the way you did.

Archived