I rarely cum from masturbation

BoddenProBowler06

I guess I'm odd in that I rarely masturbated when I was younger. When I did it back then I never did cum, and it didn't really do much for me. Even now I still have a hard time cumming. It's been awhile since I actually have been able to from masturbation. I hear about people "rubbing one out" all the time and I wonder if I'm abnormal because I can't. Is this strange?

Yes, it has. This isn't all just a recent thing.

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Do you focus on the orgasm itself? I mean are you so trying to make it to that point that maybe you are stressing yourself out over it and it may not happen. Does that make sense?

I think about the men that have said they are soooo worried about reaching that big O when they are with someone new that they just can't get there.

You might be focusing too much on the actual O itself and not taking the time to just enjoy ur experience.

I think also if you are thinking about 'her' while you are doing it, it might be hindering your progress.

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Do you focus on the orgasm itself? I mean are you so trying to make it to that point that maybe you are stressing yourself out over it and it may not happen. Does that make sense?

I think about the men that have said they are soooo worried about reaching that big O when they are with someone new that they just can't get there.

You might be focusing too much on the actual O itself and not taking the time to just enjoy ur experience.

I think also if you are thinking about 'her' while you are doing it, it might be hindering your progress.

I think most of the time when we have sex I do get nervous about pleasing her. I tend to shake a lot, and she questions why I'm like this and I have no idea. It just happens. I want so hard to be good in bed for her and stay hard long that I sometimes don't even enjoy it. That's a problem right there, but I don't know how to get out of this mindset because she sometimes doesn't understand what I'm going through. She tends to get upset when I cum too quickly.

I think most of the time when we have sex I do get nervous about pleasing her. I tend to shake a lot, and she questions why I'm like this and I have no idea. It just happens. I want so hard to be good in bed for her and stay hard long that I sometimes don't even enjoy it. That's a problem right there, but I don't know how to get out of this mindset because she sometimes doesn't understand what I'm going through. She tends to get upset when I cum too quickly.

My boyfriend has ED. He's had it as long as we have been together which has been for almost 5 years.

I have chosen to accept it for what it is. We have talked about it at great lengths.

Communication is key. Have you tried pleasing her in other areas like oral maybe or fingering?

My boyfriend has ED. He's had it as long as we have been together which has been for almost 5 years.

I have chosen to accept it for what it is. We have talked about it at great lengths.

Communication is key. Have you tried pleasing her in other areas like oral maybe or fingering?

This isnt ED, this is anxiety. They shaking is the tell tale sign. I get that sometimes when I am with someone new.

Need to relax a little. Obviously it isnt your first time with her so no need to be nervous, putting way to much pressure on yourself

This isnt ED, this is anxiety. They shaking is the tell tale sign. I get that sometimes when I am with someone new.

Need to relax a little. Obviously it isnt your first time with her so no need to be nervous, putting way to much pressure on yourself

Oh no, I realize that. Maybe I didn't come off clear in my message. The OP was stating that she gets mad if he cums to fast and what I was trying to convey to him is that they need to communicate about the issue so she's not getting snippy because he finishes too quick.

We have communicated more about it recently. I broke down in front of her last time and we held each other for awhile, and she explained she'd love me no matter what.

I almost always make her cum by fingering or going down on her.

Deep Breathing always helps, focusing on a steamy senario,

....something I havn't done yet but watched on a "movie"

she stuck two fingers inside her and would go back and rub her clit and then go backinside again;

I NEVER really tried this so Im going to when i have time to;;

I Hope that helped chick

Archived