haha, if anyone's seen THE RINGGGG~

oh god for a week after that show I was worried about death.

but now! I have 7 days to look forward to something: seeing my dear boy again! I know, it hasn't been all that long... only 3 months, just the summer and all. but this is the longest we've been apart, and gaaaah I've missed him so; plus we decided to have sex for the first time the day before I left, so like.... it's a horrible tease!!!

to get a taste of it, and then not be able to do anything close to it, for so long. rrrgg in 7 more days we'll have lots of wild sex! wahahhahahaha

anyone else here on the precipice of a longed for meeting again? I'm just so happy I could overflow, I've already started packing and just feel like the luckiest person alive.

Same here! We've got about another month to the day that she returns from her home and back to school. I get to see her in 3 weeks, but then we have another 1.5 in between that we have to wait. I feel so pathetic, I'm starting to geek out.

Oh well, this is half the fun!

High-five for LDR reunions

yahh high-five!

3 weeks is nothing! I remember cheering "omgomg only 3 weeks left!" with him, as if it were only yesterday. n__n

I think our time apart really gave me a chance to grow, which is good. I'm so happy with how everything turns out, sometimes.

Archived