Changes in behaviour towards you - is it normal?

Moon Riser

Been going out with a girl for a few months. Everything has been perfect. Of all the sudden she is a bit distanced from me. Doesn't call me or text me as much and makes plans without me. Do all relationships go through phases like these or is this a sign she may be losing interest?

This is my 1st serious relationship. Would like your advice.

Thanks !

Could be a shift from the honeymoon phase into the 'this is normal and I need to keep the rest of my life going too!" phase.

Which isn't a bad gthing - but you need to be communicating about it. Just say you've noticed things are different, that you're glad she's getting on with other stuff but you wanted to check you're still okay. Or something...

She could just be in the comfortable phase.

When I started dating my boyfriend, we literally saw each other everyday. Called each other all the time and after a few months, that started slowing down. We probably saw each other 2 or 3 times a week.

Fast forward almost 5 years, if he calls, great and if not that's ok too. LOL

^^^ I agree. Sometimes people can get way to comfortable in relationships and tend not to think that they have to make much of an effort anymore....they start to take things for granted and assume it will always be there.

Relationships take work to maintain and grow. Some don't realise this....hence is why some end up as the dumped at ENA asking....

'My bf/gf Left Me and Out Of the Blue...What did I Do Wrong'...

Archived